“Good value for money”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Leeds City Centre
Description: Chinese, Italian, Indian or Thai. Can���t decide? Then you need Spice Quarter in Leeds, home to the re-defined buffet. Bringing together favourites from all four countries, you can have a little of what you fancy from each. Featuring a salad counter, pizza and pasta station, masala dosa and kebab stations, a build-your-own stir fry, curry counter and even a chocolate fountain and dessert selection, you could go every day for a week and never eat the same thing twice. It���s great value for money, and perfect before a knees-up in Leeds. After you���ve filled up, stop by the Spice Bar and enjoy a relaxing drink on the candle-lit indoor terrace, complete with one of the shisha pipes on offer.
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I've been here a few times, the most recent one using a ridiculously cheap groupon voucher. The atmosphere in the restaurant is quite lively, it often caters to large groups so can be quite noisy but not in an offensive way. The best dishes are the curries, kebabs and stir-fry dishes, especially when they are being cooked fresh in front of you. I can't say I particularly care for any of the other options on offer. They cook several types of Naan breads to order direct to your table and I have to say these are very good, possibly better than many upmarket Indian restaurants I have visited (or perhaps it is only my taste buds). The desserts are acceptable to finish a cheap meal and the chocolate fountain keeps children very happy.

The bar downstairs has a much more relaxed feel with low comfy seating and is a nice destination for a catch-up cocktail with friends.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I visited the Spice corner last night with friends and was disappointed. It's trying to be too many things and should just stick to being an Indian restaurant . I thought I would have Italian , but after a starter of salad the only option was pizza , a very small pizza, so I thought I'd try Chinese , that is a stir fry, I couldn't find Thai so moved on to Indian. That was just average so it's definitely a case of quantity over quality.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

We have been to the Spice Quarter for the first time tonight. Brilliant experience!!! Staff were so friendly, food was out of this world. No pressure to eat and get out. We booked at 7.30 and left at 10 full and very happy. Will def be going back again in the near future.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Went here a couple of weeks ago with some friends on a very busy friday night. However, we were seated upon arrival 9pm, and could make a start with the buffet immediately. The variety is excellent, something to suit everyone. Food is cooked fresh and in front of you. I like it here because I am not very brave when it comes to trying something new, in case I don't like it. However, you can just put a small amount on your plate to try and leave it and get something else if it does not suit you. The currys are delicious, and lovely warm nan breads cooked especially for you. Desserts are really nice too. Usually, after a curry, I would not have anything. However, it is nice to be able to try some new food. I will definitely return.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Love the buffet set up and 'live chefs'. Excellent choice of food as well as amazingly tasty freshly cooked grill food including my favourites lamb chops, chicken tikka and massala dossa.
A must for lovers of spice!!