“fourth visit and still love it”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Viva Cuba

Viva Cuba
Ranked #54 of 1,811 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Latin, Spanish, Cuban
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“fourth visit and still love it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

I have been here 4 times. 3 times with husband, once as a large group. Everytime has been amazing. I think we have tried the whole menu.

Just fabulous. I honestly have liked everything we have had.

The staff are great as well. From the manager to bar staff to the waiting staff. Everyone is lovely.

It won't be long before my next visit.

“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

The best tapas I have ever had me and my partner live the restaurant. It's amazing I don't drink and they made me a special cocktail.
They made the biggest fuss of my 5 year old and they made her night and our night absolutely amazing cant give them any more praise than the most amazing place

• Visited February 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
“One of my favourite restaurants”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

Absolutely love the food here, good value, the only criticism would be the wait for a table on a weekend as they do not take bookings. The atmosphere is brilliant, you feel as if you are on holiday when you are there and usually the service is pretty good too! The drinks are a little pricey but this is well balanced with the good value tapas on offer and the menu has a wide range of different options. The only criticism is that every time we go there there always seems to be a mix up with the order perhaps they should get each person to write the numbers they have ordered down so that there is no confusion! whenever this has happened though, it is usually easily rectified by staff with no fuss. Overall good dining experience and great food.

Visited March 2013
“Hidden gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

I have lived in leeds all my life and have passed this restaurant on a number of occasions. On a recommendation we visited the restaurant, and the only regret we have is that we haven't visited before now! The food is amazing - flavoursome and fresh with great choice for vegetarians! The staff are very pleasant and we will certainly be visiting again!

Leeds, England, United Kingdom
“Vegetarian choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

I went for the first time to this restaurant this week. It was early, about 5.45, and on entering it was naturally empty which was good - we wanted peace and quiet so that we could have conversation - but what struck me immediately was the lovely atmosphere. It was dark, inviting, candles on every table. The staff were so friendly, seemed happy, smiling and courteous. Cuban music played in the background but not so loud as to interfere with conversation. I've been a vegetarian for years and was impressed by the choice on the menu. The food was delicious and plentiful. As the first hour went by the tables filled up. It was interesting to see what other people were eating, there are so many dishes to choose from. The atmosphere was lively, and by the time we left all tables downstairs were full. This was a Wednesday evening. Loved the decor, loved the food, loved the service. Would go again and recommend it to others.