“good food”

Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Leeds City Centre
“good food”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Four of us visited for lunch from the office and the food was lovely. three opted for the lunchtime meal deal (starter, main and drink for £9.99, and one had a main and a drink) but the starters were shared between all and they were good: spring rolls and battered vegetables. Mains were khao pad chicken, khao pad tofu, stir fried vegetables and thai green curry. with a drink each the bill came to less than £40.00

• Visited March 2013

Hull
“Good food, quick service in Central Leeds”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We stumbled across this place by accident while looking for the place we had actually booked. They fit us in straight away even though it was 8.30 on a Saturday night. The atmosphere was pleasant and the service was quick and adequate. I would definatley go back to this place when I'm back in Leeds.

• Visited February 2013
“Truly appalling!!”
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Starter was awful-I got chicken skewers, the chicken was raw, I don't think it saw the pan! Put me off the rest of the food, as I felt as though I had to keep checking everything for uncooked food. I will not ever go again!

1 Thank lottiefloss
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Terrible - worst thai meal ever”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

No service with a smile. Seated in a rather cold room. Took over 10 minutes to take our order and less than 3 minutes for our food to arrive at our table! Strangest looking pad thai - it looked like it had been 'tangoed'! Worst Thai food iv ever had. Been to Thailand several times and visited several thai restaurants around Leeds - Mamsy's, Thai Edge, Thai Sabai - all good. My advice - avoid Thai Cottage!

1 Thank Rootsneeddoing
“cold under cooked food”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

very let down , battered mushrooms with chill dip soggy in middle & im sure was bottled dip !!!! duck served cold was from fridge
very poor service to say was not busy, asked to keep knife & fork from starter to main course ?WHY,
woild def not return had better take away from tesco

• Visited February 2013