“Nice food and good service”

TGI Friday's Birstall
Ranked #503 of 1,974 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

Went on a week day night and we're seated straightaway. Quite a few other customers and good atmosphere. Choose from the 2 for 15.00 new menu and food was really good. Not as much choice as before though. Rack of ribs were huge.

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Visited Christmas Eve with family. I ordered pasta, when it arrived cold I politely sent it back. On its return it had been stirred and had the addition of cheese....still COLD! Very disappointed. The manager offered free desert but we accepted coffee instead....to add insult to injury these too were cold. The manager of course deducted the pasta and the coffee but still this was very disappointing. I will not visit another tgi again. First vist and the last.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Visited here on a Monday lunch, opted for the 2 course for £9.99. Staff were attentive and seated quickly.
Only thing I would add it maybe 1 or 2 more main course choices to the deals as you are limited to a burger or pasta. Maybe a steak sandwich?? Overall lovely place and would go back...

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Took my goddaughter the other evening as I thought it would be a nice place we could dress up and have a girly night out (she is only 8 and loves dressing up!). Was impressed with the service, they give you a kids pack which has lots of puzzles for independent and games she could do with me in. There was also a menu for children and it was a great price for the good food you got. I asked for an opinion on the pasta dish I was ordering as I do not like spicy food so they made mine with less spice and were very helpful. We both enjoyed it, the service was quick, polite and friendly. would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Soooo I'm actually still sat in tgis ..... Felt compelled to write tgis as I'm abit shocked ..... Waitress lovely .... Food very nice ..... As were just starting to eat desert ..... They slapped bill on table .... Ha ha what the ...... Never in my life have I received my bill untill I've actually finished eating .... Talk about thanks now get lost ... Ok no too bye !

1  Thank Stacydelacy1