“Ideal for families with children”

TGI Friday's Birstall
Ranked #501 of 1,949 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great improvement on what this Restaurant used to be, service much quicker, the food we ordered was good and there was great attention to making it a suitable and pleasurable experience for families with young children.
We visited with our daughter and 4 year old granddaughter who were visiting from Australia, the little one was tired, but the kind attention by the staff, who provided toys, then served her meal first (and quickly), perked her up and gave us a great evening. Price was reasonable and atmosphere good, my only complaint would have been that the music was too loud, apart from that - full marks.

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

You would think a chain restaurant would be able to do a decent lunch menu but not here it seems. I thought it was expensive for a quick lunch, best deal was 2 courses for 9.99 but choice wasn't great on that menu. We went for boneless chicken wings - which are basically processed chicken nuggets and a fried mozzerella thing for my starter which was ok. For our main meal I had chicken quesadillas which was one of the worst meals i've ever had. Dry, bland overcooked chicken overwhelmed by about 400 sliced onions packed in there. The cajon rice with it was cold and flavourless. OH had chicken finger blt which looked like it had been left in the fryer too long, dry and overcooked. And enough mayo to sink a battleship! The 2 mains were possibly the only meals we've both given up on less than halfway through. Very poor.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

we were seated straight away and the guy who was serving us was very nice, our drinks came in reasonable time and also our starters which were ok, we then had about a 20 minute wait maybe a little more for our main meals, we both had burgers, the buns were dry, the burgers were terrible, mine was so salty and my husbands was well over seasoned. then there were the fries, wow these were really bad they were dry and tasted like cardboard... sorry TGI FRIDAYS we won't be coming back. An hour and 3/4 for two courses when the restaurant wasn't even busy, we like a relaxed meal but this was too relaxed.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Visited here recently, skipped the starter because I knew the main I wanted was filling. I had steak , shrimps, BBQ ribs with chips and veg with onion rings!!!! A little expensive but well worth it the food is gorgeous. Also had a bottom less coke which is mostly ice but can't complain just ask for no ice. Tried to fit in a pudding but was that full couldn't manage. Will be back soon, making sure I don't eat before I go.

1  Thank EmTink79
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Sunday lunchtime, was busy but four of us were seated straight away. Drinks arrived very quickly. Excellent service by greeter and waiter. Food excellent, well presented and yummy. Overall excellent service, food and atmosphere for a casual lunch with friends.

1  Thank mrssjc26