“Lovely bloke!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

To be totally honest, i havent even had my food yet but a very nice gentlemen has already exceeded my expectations in the level of customer service he has provided us. Im on my holiday in Leeds and he has very much made it oh so great! You dont often get a man go the extra mile for you like this man did, Its lovely to see and it has put me in a very good mood. An absolute credit to the company :)

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (81)

Reviewed August 31, 2019

So after reading terrible reviews on google I made the mistake of giving this restaurant a chance. The food tasted terrible and bland, I found a hair in my food!! I complained to the manager who then refused to replace my food when the hair was in front of his own eyes. Manager was rude. Would never come here again.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 8, 2019

Went with nine friends and we both had individual dishes and shared plates. Waiter was helpful and knowledgeable. Among us, we ordered food from hot to mild and all dishes were properly presented.

Reviewed July 4, 2019

Definitely would stay far away from this establishment. Everything from the food to the customer service was appalling.
After having to wait what seemed like forever to be seated in a half empty restaraunt, the time taken for the food to arrive was extremely unreasonable. All of the staff, including the manager surprisingly enough, were very rude and made us feel very unwelcome. After asking very simple questions such as the location of the bathroom or how long the food would be, I was met with arrogance and resistance from the members of staff as if I had no value as a human being. The food itself was appalling and after having to wait forever for it to arrive, it seemed to have lost its freshness. Whether that was as result of it being left for so long before being served, or the food had not been reheated properly I’m not sure. Either way the quality was dreadful and I hope I don’t wake up with stomach problems in the morning!

My advice is to stay well away from this establishment !

1  Thank ziesh2019
Reviewed July 4, 2019

My experience was one that I would't even wish on my worst enemy lets just say, to be nice. The manager was rude, I was treated with the most hostile, disgusting and disrespectful attitude from the manager, who thought I wasn't there to buy any food so he was too quick not listening to me say I would like to order something from the menu, or to anything I had to say, he quickly and forcefully make me exit the door with his arm behind my back! I'm disgusted and appalled. It makes me sick that they are even allowed to treat customers or even any human being like that. outrageous. Inside layout of the restaurant isn't professional, sort of looks like a kid just placed tables wherever he wanted- all squashed very close together to one half of the large room. Not very good for social outings.

2  Thank Maryyy248