I have been to a coupld of La Tasca's before and enjoyed the food and experience but the La Tasca in Leeds had made me swear of this chain forever. As the site has no like ot where I can complain I have decided to use this Avenue to express my annoyance.
Here is just a few of the catlogue of errors we experienced:
1. A person in our partu ordered a lime and Soda. When it arrived they had put tequila in it. Which we then sent back.
2. After no one coming to take our order for 40 mins, a waiter came to get our food order. Only then were we told they had no chicken dishes or Gluten Free....
3. After ordering our food we had an olive appetiser, and thank god becuase the food took 70 ins to arrive in basicaly an empty Monday night service.
4. When the food came the portions were miniscule - some people even went to a takeawya afterwards! - and for £5 at least each it really wasn't worth the money.
5. 2 dishes were so burnt our party couldn't eat them and the seafood salad, was not washed and tasted of sea water and was vile. The restaurant agreed to remove these from our bill but this did not make the experience any more enjoyable. Not to mention how unwell the person who ordered it was the next day....
I think it's fair to say that this La Tasca should really be better monitored by the La Tasca group because it has some serious problems.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.