“Lovely meal”
Review of La Tasca Leeds - CLOSED

La Tasca Leeds
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: La Tasca brings the fun of a Spanish Fiesta to your table. A wide range of Tapas and Paellas to choose from with lots of Vegetarian and Gluten Free choices available. A wide range of drinks including a special sangria bar with daily specials available. A great choice for a cosy meal for 2 or a birthday party treat
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Got 8 different tapas between 4 people and all of the dishes were very nice. Service was excellent. Would go here again.

1  Thank Julie S

Reviewed August 23, 2013

My wife and I visit Greek Street La Tasca every time we go to Leeds and were not let down yet again.

Food great, staff friendly, however without a voucher cloud would be expensive for what it is.

The only down side is that we were sitting next to the window with people smoking directly outside which can put some off.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Greek Street looks to be great for a choice of restaurants, but my wife and I chose this one as it was next door to a building within which she had an appointment.
The first thing we noticed was the prices, they seemed reasonable enough and so entered. Immediately we were greeted and seated by a friendly smiling waiter, asked if we required drinks, and we ordered orange juice. The juice alone was enjoyable, and certainly one of the best I have drank for a while. We placed a food order, nothing heavy just a few individual dishes to share between us, and these were satisfactory, though a little on the small side even for one. Not a major problem though.
First impressions count, and they started off good and just kept getting better. The restaurant was very clean, from the dining area to the scented and immaculately clean toilets. The staff were friendly and attentive. The food was mostly a little above average, nothing to go crazy about, but certainly by no means not worth avoiding this restaurant because of. I would without a doubt make my way here again should I be in the vicinity.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I visited this restaurant on a Saturday evening with my friends. From the moment we walked in the staff were professional and friendly.
We were seated straight away and left to order (which is so difficult) we opted for the 2 for £25 twice plus a dish each. We order in total 3 bottles of prosecco which were chilled to perfection.
The food arrived in stages which was perfect and was all seasoned well, hot and tasty.
We did spend about 2 hours in here and even though it was filling up never felt rushed.
I can;t wait to go again, well done guys !!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We visited the Leeds restaurant on Thursday evening 8th August, attracted by the paella & Sangria special. Whilst on paper it seemed a good offer, the Paella was small for two peple and left us still hungry. We also shared a rustic bread starter which came as 4 thin slices and very small portion of chopped tomato - all a bit mean for £3.25.
The atmosphere used to be very Spanish with nice background music that was evocative of the Mediterranean. Now the decor has been I lightened (which was ok) but the Spanish music has been replaced by dire music that you could here in any Leeds bar.
The staff didn't really make us feel special or welcome - just took our custom for granted. they need to try harder.
Overall disappointing