“Food Wine and Atmosphere - a place to be seen”

San Carlo Flying Pizza
Ranked #186 of 1,914 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: All San Carlo restaurants create food of the highest quality, but each restaurant displays its own unique style in food due to the individuality of our creative chefs and management. San Carlo are proud to be able to provide the true essence of authentic Italian food in contemporary surroundings.
Reviewed January 24, 2013

The staff are friendly the extensive menu is full of fresh ingredients, there is a distict impression that they are eager to please.
The wine list is full and varied and there is always unpretentious advice if required

A great outing

2  Thank joolzLeeds

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Possibly the best Pizzas in Leeds. Always busy and when I went, and I do not think it has changed, you can not book you just turn up and wait

2  Thank Marydbr
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I would not recommend this place to anyone, food was rubbish and service was bad.

Service with a grump and when the food did finally arrive it was very poor and had no taste, we ended up getting a take away on the way home to cheer ourselves up.

2  Thank Simon J
Flying P, Manager at San Carlo Flying Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Dear Reviewer,
Thank you for taking your time to write such a bad review.
Obviously we are very disappointed to read some negative feedbacks from our customers.
Considering that your list of negative facts do not contain a single reference to any of our products nor to the people involved in our business.
If that was the case we would have done everything we could to rectify ourselves and try our best to make sure that your experience with us was a positive one. Especially because we believe that the size of our dishes are certainly not on a small size.
However we have analysed your background on TripAdvisor and we truly consider that this review to be a fake one released from a fake customer of ours.
Still if this review is really true, we would very much invite you to contact us directly at flyingpizza@sancarlo.co.uk and we would be very eager to talk to you personally.
In the mean time I would invite to spend your time writing about someone's business in a more truthful and constructive way.
Regards,
The Management

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Being a regular customer of the flying pizza i feel its only right to comment of my favorite restaurant firstly i think all the staff from the managers to the waiters always make me and my family welcome with smiling faces and stories to tell i love the fresh fish and steaks my wife for the pasta the bread is to die for aal made with top quality produce as shes watching her weight my teenage daughters love it because they can get all dressed up on a saturday or friday night or sometimes we call in after shopping not so dressed up but we always feel at home there i used to like bibbis in leeds but when they moved from Greek Street felt they lost there personal touch and when San Carlo took over flying Pizza i was scared this would happen again but not the case in fact just the opposite they cannot do enough for you and would just to say thanks boys for making my meal a real ding experience i hope this puts a smile on your face Salvatory

3  Thank jaguarholmes
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Had a meal here with for my wife's birthday and the food and service were second to none. This is without doubt with best restaurant in Leeds. The menu is so comprehensive you are spoilt for choice and the prices aren't expensive. Service was lovely and would highly recommend it to anyone although maybe not somewhere you would take the kids...

1  Thank Brett T