“tasty treat”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Rugby, United Kingdom
“tasty treat”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Lovely little cafe serving up some tasty food,, old worldy look work table etc i guess it serves students mostly but staff are friendly and upbeat, service was good to meall arrived in no time couple of different menus to choose from. priced just about right too

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Delamigo

Leeds, United Kingdom
“It makes Hyde part what it is!!!”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I'd just like to say thank you to Lauren for making are visit so good nothing but smiles and happy belly can't wait to go again from Janek and Sally x

• Visited December 2013
Neath, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“21st Birthday Celebration”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

A great time was had by all.
We were seated in the 'Cave'. This suited our party perfectly. We decorated the little area with bunting. Staff were happy for us to do so.
Nothing seemed to much trouble.
The only difficult moment was when one member of our party asked for scrambled, instead of fried egg! We were told that this was impossible, chef's orders, it was a set meal.We then had to order a side of scrambled, and share the fried egg.
Nevertheless, our son, his flat mates, and the family all enjoyed our experience.

Powys
“Buzzing...”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Have eaten here a couple of times during the day when visiting Leeds ~ it's also a popular place with other family members & the local community... Buzzing vibe, friendly atmosphere & cool decor... the food's not bad either! ~ On both occasions I've enjoyed a good meal & whilst I'm not a fan of chips, I liked the ones at LS6 which accompanied a most meaty & tasty burger, very nicely presented... The Berry Smoothie was excellent too! ~ Previously, I had a lovely salad, with my friends also rating their meals... Will return & must endeavour to come one night for the evening menu & a few drinks. Thanks... and keep up the good work / service!

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Bringing me back”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I have visited the LS6 Cafe a lot since moving to Hyde Park in September and have been super impressed every time. The staff even know who I am now and always make me feel welcome.

Experiencing breakfast, lunch and dinner with friends (and when my parents last came to visit) on several occasions, I always leave feeling relaxed and content. My menu favourite has to be the florry eggs. Being a veggie, it can be hard to get a decent breakfast but I have noticed that LS6 make the effort to cater to us veggies on all areas of their food!

The variety of drinks on offer are amazing. You can get anything from an old-fashioned to a heart-warming cointreau hot chocolate to a refreshing fruit smoothie (brilliant for the morning after the night before).

This place is great, so glad I have it for the next three years to calm my academic soul.