“One of the worst meals I have EVER had.”
Review of LS6 Cafe

LS6 Cafe
Ranked #600 of 1,828 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: British, Cafe, International
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
“One of the worst meals I have EVER had.”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Not only are the staff some of the rudest I have ever experienced, the food is awful and so overpriced.

The first time I went the food was bad and the service was bad, but I thought it might have just been a one off...the next time I went it was even worse.

On arrival there was no one there to greet us, we waited for over 5 minutes and in the end sat ourselves down...another 10 minutes went by - no sign of staff. We went to get the menus from the rack - then a waitress finally arrived and virtually told us off for getting menus for ourselves.

We ordered, the food (bacon sandwichs and cold sandwichs) took 40 minutes and when arrived the hot food was...cold and had been sat around. I had one bite and it was disgusting. No one came to ask us if the food was okay, again no one around to serve...they even got one of the sandwich orders wrong...when someone finally surfaced I tried to complain and was just met by an arrogant and rude member of staff who shrugged and walked off.

Worst dining experience I have EVER had...I didn't go expecting fine dining but this place is terrible.

Never again.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Matty O

“The clocks have gone forward”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Lovely restaurant with great atmosphere and lovely staff.

Great escape from the city, a nice change from the chain restaurants about town.

Although there are cheaper places to Eat you do get your money's worth!

The lS6 cocktail is a must try

leeds
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Clock is ticking...”
Reviewed April 24, 2009

Overly pretentious, rude and ignorant staff who don't smile or make you feel welcome. Breakfast/lunch menu hasn't changed in over a year, very pricey for what you get. Portion sizes are on the small side, slow kitchen and mediocre coffee. Used to love the place, however went a few times recently and felt disappointed and frustrated.

1 Thank sorcaitbrid
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Quirky cafe with good breakfast fare.”
Reviewed January 26, 2008

Quirky cafe with good breakfast fare.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Formerly 'LS6' I think, hardly any choice but everything on the menu is nice. A little bit overpriced though. The steak...”
Reviewed January 5, 2008

Formerly 'LS6' I think, hardly any choice but everything on the menu is nice. A little bit overpriced though. The steak with red wine gravy is fantastic.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook