“Third visit and still getting better”

Bibis Italianissimo
Ranked #90 of 1,838 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Holbeck
Description: Bibis Italianissimo is an iconic and authentic Italian Restaurant and Cocktail Bar with an unrivalled reputation for serving authentic Italian cuisine and providing live entertainment in a truly stunning venue.
Sheffield, England
“Third visit and still getting better”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

This was my third visit here, and this time I was taken for my birthday and it was for one of the entertainment nights. Once again the service was fabulous, the food excellent and the place ......... well you really have to go to appreciate it.
The music/entertainment were wonderful and I will have no hesitation going back and would always pass on my praises about this fabulous place.

1 Thank annannie1234

• Polish first
Leeds, United Kingdom
“A complete hidden Gem of a place”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

OMG!!! This place is stunning and right off the beaten track underneath a car park it doesn't sound so good! but my word when you walk in it is literally like stepping back into another era that era being the 1920's 1930's just STUNNING!!!!! words failed me when I walked in and greeted by a stunning hostess.

Everything is Art Deco, the service is something you would receive at the Savoy (which I have been too) the kitchen is open and a flurry of chefs going about their business. The food is exquisite and second to none, beautiful staff, extremely attentive and the staff know all about the ultimate dining experience and have been trained impeccably well.

Thank you so much to the Management and Staff and of course not forgetting the Chefs for a truly tremendous experience, we will be back again soon!!!

1 Thank Charlotte G
Bibis37, General Manager at Bibis Italianissimo, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you for your excellent review. We are pleased you enjoyed your experience at Bibis and your compliments have been passed back to our team.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Kind Regards,
Angelo Plazzi
Normanton
“excellent food, great atmosphere”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We have dined at Bibis quite a few times now. We had diner there recently on a busy Saturday night and once again we weren't disappointed.

If you haven't been to one of the themed nights then you have to try them.

The service is second to non. The staff do everything they can to make your evening special.

Well done to all at Bibis, you can always rely on this restautant to deliver.

1 Thank archies_daddy039
Wakefield, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Called in here by chance, i couldn't believe how full it was and it was only 6.30pm on Saturday afternoon. We were lucky to get a table but i am so pleased we did, the food was to die for, i had a beef dish and the meat melted in my mouth, we had to wait a little for our food to arrive but believe me it was well worth the wait. I will be visiting again.

1 Thank granshaz
Brighton, United Kingdom
“It's not for the food”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Having eaten at Bibis around six or seven years ago I at least had a decent idea of what to expect and it was like going somewhere where time has no effect on reality - all this time later it was exactly the same.
Grand, full of atmosphere and very lively are the first things which spring to mind and you are sort of instinctively assured a good night. Bibis has all of the elements you might need to enjoy yourself in a restaurant of this size - food, drink, service close when you need it and the freedom to make a little noise with your friends without the fear of disturbing the other diners.
Ironically, I don't consider Bibis to be a place to go to for the food as it ticks the box of what the menu suggests but no more so quite average at best.
The main reason for visiting is for a good time and while you are there you can have something to eat, have a classy cocktail and feel comfortable in the surroundings.
Expect to have a good time but also expect to pay handsomely for the privelige as a night out here is far from cheap.