“A fun night, great food and entertainment”

Bibis Italianissimo
Ranked #86 of 1,837 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Holbeck
Description: Bibis Italianissimo is an iconic and authentic Italian Restaurant and Cocktail Bar with an unrivalled reputation for serving authentic Italian cuisine and providing live entertainment in a truly stunning venue.
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“A fun night, great food and entertainment”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I went here with 3 girlfriends for a Queen night, we thought it would be a giggle.

It was very busy however the service was spot on, cocktails to starter, followed by a steady flow of bottles of red wine, oh and the food, whilst a set menu it was fab, easily upto the standard I would expect in this class of Italian restaurant on a none themed night, I highly recommend the Salmon, beautifully cooked and quite a large portion.

The entertainment was quite too, not a bit cheesy like I expected it to be, and half way into the evening we were all up and dancing.

Yes I will def be back!

• Visited September 2012

• Polish first
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Overpriced and overated,I think!.”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Just had a meal here tonight for a friends birthday.Not been for a few years and don't think I will be rushing back anytime soon.

Yes the place has the wow factor,the interior is very opulent,definately worth a visit if you've never been.But it's huge,it has all the ambiance of a school canteen..

We had a tomato and garlic bread to start £6.The pizzas were £11.50.They were ok but I've had better.A pint of lager £4.30.

Agree with a previous poster,not asked once by any member of staff if everything ok with food.They are obviously too smug to be bothered,the place was packed to the rafters afterall.

No,I'm sorry in future I will stick to the smaller Italian restaurants, that offer better food and service and will probably value my custom more.

• Visited December 2012
“Bellisimo”
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Bibis has been our regular staff night out for several years, not only for the excellent food but variety of live entertainment.
The food as always served piping hot and delicious, a shame its a little overpriced.
The evenings experience included two courses with live band (Abba tribute) at £35per head, beers over £4each, cocktails starting from £7.50. So not cheap. Im afraid thats the going rate for quality.
Will we be there next year ? Yes!

Wakefield, United Kingdom
“Unique atmosphere is why I choose it..”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Ate here during December again and the thing about this place, that sets it apart from the rest, is the atmosphere. The food is fine - not exceptional but fresh and fine; the drinks (all decent quality) are served in posh glasses and are ice cold depending on what is ordered; cappuccino is also hot (not tepid as though someone has already been drinking it) and the service is ok. They get all this right, like a lot now do (hooray, at last) but it is Bibis' experience that rival restaurants cannot compete with, in my opinion. It has an invisible buzz about it, sort of an extra sparkle and this coupled with the foundations they get right, is why I would always choose it..

• Visited December 2012
“Loverly food but the staff were :-( think it was cos it was Xmas eve”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Nice meal and loverly place,
Staff not very friendly and some off them didn't understand what you were asking for, the staff were :-( a loverly place like that they should be happy, didn't ask us if our meal was ok, which I find odd, every place always ask you is your meal ok, I would go again cos the food was nice,