“Not our first visit however:-”

Sukhothai Chapel Allerton Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Sukhothai Chapel Allerton Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #151 of 1,891 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The original Sukhothai is in Chapel Allerton suburb in North Leeds. Sukhothai are purveyors of the finest Thai cuisine and open for dinner serving authentic critically acclaimed thai cuisine every day. The only Thai to be isted in the Good Food Guide for 7 consecutive years.
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Last minute decision to try this normally excellent Thai restaurant for our fourth visit. It was a Saturday and yes was busy. However, compared with our previous visits I feel I gave to give a slightly negative report. Showed to our table fairly quickly order eventually taken. The normal prawn crackers that are complimentary did not arrive we asked for them 3 times other tables did not get them either. They then came at the same time as the starters which were ok. The mains arrived and once again not to the usual standard. My partners meal had four pieces of chicken and my red curry was like water. Will return but not on a Saturday

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Booked our table for Sunday night Feb 22nd and we were not disapointed with the restaurant a little quieter than the usual busy Sat nights at restaurants like this The service here from the smiling faces of all the staff was fantastic.The food was the best Thai meal we have had and goes without saying our friends who live in Manchester thought the same. We had one of the set menues for four and the portion sizes were not small and all piping hot on arrival. It has been refurbished recently and even that is worth seeing. I can only say well done to all the staff at Sukhothai it will not be long before we come and pay you another visit

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Once again another great night, great food and great service. I have lost count how many times we have been there but enjoy it each time. This time it was my wife's birthday and they didn't let us down. So much my wife is going back again on Wednesday with her girlfriends. Keep up the good work.

1  Thank Sime69
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I have eaten here on several occasions and each time has been superb. Since I last visited, the place has had another 'face-lift' with new features added to the beautiful, unique decor. Service is first class, atmosphere is lovely and the food is perfection. Highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Spanner27
Reviewed February 10, 2014

This is a very busy restaurant which is a good thing because it shows how popular it is, The only downside is the noise is not absorbed anywhere. The food is of a good quality but is let down by the poor service. the staff do not seem to work to any system and duplicate each others jobs. Was asked twice if we wanted coffee even after we had asked for the bill. Ok but will not be rushing back.