“Pleasantly surprised despite the lack of diners”
Review of Nawaab - Leeds

Nawaab - Leeds
Ranked #58 of 1,915 Restaurants in Leeds
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Leeds City Centre
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I've dined here on many occasions but not for a few years and we were struggling to get into other restaurants so I suggested a curry as I thought it would be quieter. And boy I wasn't wrong as there were only 4 ladies in the whole place, we were seated next to them so at least not in total silence which was a nice touch by the waiter. Why this place is empty I have no idea as the food was top notch. The puri starter was one of the best things I've had in an Indian restaurant for ages. The rest of the food was nearly as good and the only slight hiccup we had was our first waiter couldn't help with one of our parties allergy concerns. He did disappear and get someone who could though and he made some great recommendations on what would be safe for my relieved friend to eat. I assume this restaurant is quieter due to the trinity effect. Do yourself a favour if u fancy a curry leave the crowds behind and give this a go, it deserves to be busier.

Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I visited for the buffet lunch as I work close by and its always difficult to get a decent lunch served and be back to your desk in a reasonable time without having to order ahead! We were both really impressed, great selection available on the buffet for both the starters and the main dishes and everything was really delicious! We would definitely go back again, either for the buffet lunch or for the evening menu.

Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

I've been eating here for a few years but tonight was the first time since the new owners took over.

I didn't think it could get any better but it has!

Top notch service, great atmosphere and most important of all, immaculate food.

You can keep akbars and aagrah, this is as good as it gets.

Thanks guys, Matt

Reviewed April 11, 2014

What a find! Warm welcome,brilliant atmosphere,excellent service.Food as good as we have had in an Indian restaurant Even at 18.00 hrs the restaurant was buzzing. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

Went on Mothers' Day. Food ok but drinks were expensive. £4 for a bottle of still water. No tap water available. Won't be going back. Plenty of places have this standard of food and provide water on tap!

2  Thank iandjmoody