“Excellent food!!”

Raja's Restaurant
Ranked #164 of 1,829 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Free parking on main and side street cctv in operation
leeds
“Excellent food!!”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Went on a Friday night, mainly due to the positive reviews. Put quite simply, the food is superb with welcoming and friendly staff.The restaurant does not have the all the "bells and whistles" of the big chains in terms of decor, but if good Indian food and excellent service is what you want, give Rajas a try, you will not be disappointed.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank niddapproach

Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Great Indian food, quirky venue”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Top calibre Indian food! Really enjoyed the daal soup and the spicy paneer makhani curry. The out of town location is ideal for those looking to avoid the hustle and bustle of Leeds centre on a weekend. Puts any standard Indian restaurant to shame. Service was also impeccable, something of a rarity these days!

• Visited September 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Great food.”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

This is not the kind of place you would go for a romantic dinner, the décor is a bit too utilitarian for that. It is the kind of place you would come to eat fantastic Indian food. You can see the guys cooking from your table and smell the cooking...if that doesn't get your appetite going nothing will. The food is spiced appropriately i.e. you get what you order, the portions are generous and the staff are all friendly. The place is spotless and the waiters are professionals. This is great food in an ordinary setting. I'd say that in my opinion that this food is up there with the best curries in West Yorkshire. They are not Halal...on the menu it says they are strictly not Halal and are members of the secular food society.....atheist chef's...a new one on me. If you want a really good curry I recommend this place.

• Visited August 2013
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Outstanding service and Excellent Food”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Great little restaurant. Clean and very friendly. Great service, the staff couldn't do enough.

We ordered one main and a keema naan and tandoori roti. Oh my God it was really good. We thoroughly enjoyed it and finished it all. I know this may sound trivial but even the salad served with our main food was FRESH.....as though it was prepared just for us (bearing in mind we were the last customers at 10pm).

The manager looked after us himself and made sure we weren't wanting for anything. All in all in would definity go back and will recommend to all.

DAVID and NAZ

Visited August 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
“WOW”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

My last review I said that the food was great but the portion sizes were a bit small, this time the manager asked my friend and I if we were hungry, the portion size was HUGE and the Saag Meat was just out of this world, this is the only place in Leeds that knows how to do curry right.

Going to bring my wife next time.

• Visited July 2013