“A super Sunday lunch”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed January 14, 2014

We had about two hours to kill before our lesson in the Apple store, so we went to this restaurant which I had passed by frequently. The welcome and the decor was really pleasant and we were given the pick of the two seater tables as we were first in as they opened at 12 midday. The buffet was beautifully presented with a very large range of dishes and a clear labelling system. My vegetarian wife was delighted with the choice available to her. I started with vegetable tempura and chicken Satay. Excellent and tasty. I went onto a second plate of small bits to taste several of the meat dishes. The lamb curry was brilliant, as was the chicken in tamarind sauce. Went back for my main plate: fine noodles prepared while you wait and I added some fried rice to a feast of the lamb and a green vegetable curry. Delicious. For dessert, a crepe prepared in front of you decorated with honey and fruit. Apart from a large mistake on the bill, an excellent experience.

1  Thank Rick and Bridge... R

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Came here with my niece and her boyfriend for a meal after Christmas shopping and found we could get the early bird menu which was good value for money.

Staff are beautifully presented although the male staff aren't as 'smiley' as the Ladies. Food is good but not outstanding, still well worth the money.

1  Thank KJAVW
Reviewed January 3, 2014

New Years Eve booked for family.

2nd visit and just love the staff. Nice food and a good natured crowd.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Came here for a bite to eat before the theatre absolutely fantastic. Staff were wonderful and attentive.service was prompt. The food was beautiful and arranged lovely. Would recommend to anyone a fabulous dining experience!

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Two courses for £12 followed by Irish coffees....wonderful. The restaurant is beautiful, the decor is the finest I have seen in a restaurant. The staff are so friendly and attentive, and their clothes - beautiful. Christmas evening meal out with a good friend. We both had the Laab, chicken for my friend and duck for me, what a taste sensation. Really woke up our tastebuds for the main course. Fried rice with chicken and basil & chicken with cashew nuts. Both dishes absolutely beautiful. The bill came to just short of £40 for two which included two soft drinks and Irish coffees. Good value and will definitely be returning.