“Spot-on service, top notch food”
Review of Brasserie Forty 4

Brasserie Forty 4
Ranked #13 of 1,828 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: British, European
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: The Calls
Description: Bright, chic Brasserie Forty 4 is an informal waterfront restaurant in the vibrant Calls area of central Leeds. Under the beamed ceiling, a contemporary cream and wood interior with a lively mix of business and casual diners adds to the cosmopolitan buzz. An attractive bistro-style menu has soaked up plenty of Mediterranean flavour, while an early bird option offers set courses for those who want to eat and run.
York, United Kingdom
“Spot-on service, top notch food”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Business lunch in early December, memorable for 2 things; one - my first Christmas dinner of the season, two – fantastic service, very welcoming, friendly (without being intrusive), fast and attentive. Great food and nice surroundings as well.

Bristol
“Wow is all I can say!”
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

Came here with family as they had come to visit me and wow what a night we had!
Everything from managing to squeeze us in when they were full to outstanding service from all the staff!
This is a MUST when visiting leeds you won't be disappointed! The food and the staff are what this restaurant is all about! I enjoyed it that much I have booked a table of 7 of us to go back in feb! Can't wait!

“Almost perfect”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

We enjoyed a wonderful evening at Brasserie Forty Four. The employees were friendly, polite and efficient. The environment was charming, welcoming and lively. The food was very nice, generous portions, well cooked with just the right amount of frippery. I appreciated the level of attention from the waiting team and if you needed another drink there was always someone there to provide. It’s nice to see a restaurant that, while not overstaffed, understands that one person cannot do everything!

We will definitely be eating here again, although next time I will request a window set so i can admire the river view.

• Visited January 2014
Manchester
“Overrated”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Wholly disappointed with the food. It was bland. Our sides came out cold. Service was ok. Totally overpriced and overrated.

1 Thank Amrita100
Chester, United Kingdom
“Deserves its great reputation.”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Not knowing Leeds and having to organise a Christmas lunch for five old colleagues, I was a little apprehensive booking the Brasserie Forty 4 sight unseen etc. I need not have been concerned, the restaurant was all that my fellow Trip advisors had written. Despite there being several very large Christmas lunches going on, our food came to the table course by course all together and what food it was. Our whole party praised the food and I can honestly say I had the best Venison ever. Friendly, efficient staff and a great atmosphere made this Christmas meal one we shall all remember. Thank you Brasserie Forty 4.