“Fab burger ”
Review of Byron

Byron
Ranked #324 of 2,263 Restaurants in Leeds
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Proper hamburgers made from British beef, freshly prepared and cooked to order, served with a craft beer
Reviewed September 14, 2016 via mobile

Ate here outside one lovely hot sunny August weekend. Was busy. Food was lovely we both had a burger (surprisingly!)
Done medium. Would definitely return here. Fab coleslaw too. Yum.
Was a busker playing great songs outside. Really great atmosphere.

Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

Nice food, something for meat eaters and for vege too + good beer. Great service. I'll be back !!! Thanks.

Reviewed September 3, 2016

As a result of a good experience I had at the Edinburgh restaurant in June my wife and I decided to try the Leeds facility on 02 September based upon my recommendation. After an afternoon of shopping we called in for what we had hoped would be a tasty burger. What a disappointment, a surly waitress and a burgers which were hardly warm even though they are cooked to order. My wife's tea was also lukewarm. The vibe of the place nor the quality of the food nowhere near matched the Edinburgh experience and to say we were both underwhelmed is an understatement. The prices for burgers when all the sides are added into the price are on the high side and Byron you can certainly can do better than this. It is doubtful that we will be back

Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is found on Lands Lane in the heart of Leeds city centre, right in the main shopping area, and only 5 minutes from the station. The service was great - welcoming and attentive. The food was excellent, and complemented by a good wine list. Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 31, 2016

Popped in for a quick burger after a tiring day . Friendly, efficient service and the beef burgers were highly recommended by my husband and son. My chicken fillet burger a bit over cooked but the courgette fries were delicious.
Good music going on in the background and fellow diners or looked happy and relaxed .
Would recommend for a 'chilled' evening.