“Best sandwiches in Leeds” 5 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Cranberry
Ranked #1,364 of 1,790 Restaurants in Leeds
London, United Kingdom
“Best sandwiches in Leeds”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014

This is a great sandwich shop close to offices, so very handy to grab my lunch from. The quality of food from cranberry is fantastic, always freshly prepared, and excellent value for money. I have worked my way down the sandwich board and have enjoyed everyone of them!! The homemade soup of the day is always delicious too, my favourite being lentil and chorizo sausage. The coffee is also delicious and my office will place a big order every Friday morning for breakfast baguettes and coffees. The service is always good, and the gentleman running it always has a Good sense of humor... I always recommend to everyone I meet, and often take clients over to get lunch, as I know it's always of a high quality. Best sandwiches around.

• Visited May 2014