“Lovely!”

Food Emporium Leeds
Ranked #229 of 1,829 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Cash Only, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Food Emporium prides itself on passion for perfection having the ability to reconcile a respect for tradition with contemporary techniques and evolution in cuisine which is part raw talent and part experience which our chefs bring to the kitchen. Our Asian fusion cuisine is prepared with grand flavours and textures infused in our own authentic passion to cook good food with charisma. Flavour is King
Leeds, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely!”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Great food, and so much care taken over service too -they rang us & gave advice & recommendations - definitely try!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank ClaireyB2014

“good food”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

v , good . some problems with voucher from groupon but worth the trouble, best worm up curry ever!. and we have tryed lots!!

• Visited August 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Frozen heat to eat Indian. ”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

I came across food emporium on Tuesday myself and partner had as follows: -

Starters

Onion bhajis
Aloo tikki

Specialities

Chicken karahi
Lamb spinach

With peas pilau rice and nanns.

From the food leaving the freezer I transfered into my fridge and cooked the next day following instructions on packaging.
The whole meal tasted great my favourite dish was the chicken karahi not too hot and delicious,
I will definately be using food emporium again and even thinking of using them for any catering needs.

1 Thank Sean M
Leeds, United Kingdom
“High quality, healthy food and excellent service”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

I too had my first order by using a voucher, but quickly followed that up with a second order and am now about to order again!
After using a selection of local takeaways I have now found the one which we will stick to. The reasons for our preference are that firstly, the food is very good indeed. It is, as mentioned by other reviewers, healthier than most others. It is also authentically tasting and as good, if not better, than good restaurant standards. Secondly, the service received is just as you would want, with clear, polite communications, queries answered promptly and an obvious consideration for the customer and a desire to please.
They are to be highly recommended.

• Visited August 2014
Leeds
“A nice surprise”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

The food here was excellent. After having initial reservations about it being frozen on delivery, that was soon forgotten. The starter was very succulent and tasty and the curries were some of the best I have ever had. Would definitely recommend.

• Visited July 2014