“Best Gift Shop Ever!”

Our Handmade Collective
Ranked #5 of 58 Shopping in Leeds
More attraction details
Owner description: Our Handmade Collective is a handmade, handpicked gift shopping experience comprising of over 70 local designer makers and crafters working together to bring you a treasure trove of the highest quality unique handmade items for every and any gift you are looking for. We're open 7 days a week for your handmade gift shopping needs. WE'RE NOW A DOUBLE AWARD WINNING SHOP! We've been voted the 'Best Place to Treat Yourself' and the 'Best Place to Shop in Leeds' in the Leeds Love Affair Independent awards and we have our beautiful shiny trophies proudly on display!
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Our Handmade Collective is a hidden Gem and really does cater for every taste.

I've visited them twice once when they were in HPH and now in their own unit within the grand arcade.

There is something for everyone and to cater for every budget.

I got a small decorrated box from Life's Big Canvas, a Glasses Necklace (I can't remember which sell this was from but it's adorable) and Some Twinkle toes foot balm made by little shop of lathers which I have to say is the best heel balm i have ever tried.

The first time I visited I was unsure where i was going as it's outside of what I class the made centre but it's is actually only a two min walk from TK Maxx and the "old" primark.

if you're in Leeds it's worth paying them a visit, I could have happily spent all day in there and I'm sure they wouldn't have minded!

OurHandmadeCollectiv, Owner at Our Handmade Collective, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2014

Thank you very much for your lovely review! We really appreciate you returning to see us again, and sharing your shopping experience with others.
We do have a lot of customers who spend quite a while in-store in-store with us - which we love, as we love to chat about our makers and their work! We do feel that a big part of being an Independent Retailer is providing those extra touches for our customers - you guys have actively sought us out and we really appreciate that!
See you again soon!

Reviewed May 9, 2014

This shop is full to the brim with gorgeous handmade goodies from more than 50 local designers and makers, most pieces being available in limited numbers or one-of-a-kind!

Catering for all tastes and budgets, products cover jewellery, homewares, bags and purses, wearables, sweets and chocolates, cards and many other curiosities for men, women and children alike, so you are sure to find that something different that tickles your fancy here, either as a gift for that awkward friend or relative or just a cheeky treat for yourself! Stock is updated regularly so it's worth popping in for a browse often if your passing.

Located in the recently regenerated trendy Grand Arcade, near the Grand Theatre in Leeds city centre, it is easy to find and there are many other independent businesses nearby including alternative fashion boutiques and men's grooming, aswel as an awesome Vintage Tea Room and columbian coffee shop!

Well worth a visit if you havn't been, and I'm sure once you have you'll definitely be back for more! :)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you very much for your detailed and glowing review! We're really glad that you enjoyed your visit enough to recommend it to others - that means a lot to us!
Hopefully see you again soon!

Reviewed May 7, 2014

I'm in love with this shop! You can walk round again and again and see something different every time. Its great to know that all the products are handmade by local makers too. Really refreshing and unique-my first stop from now for gift buying!

OurHandmadeCollectiv, Owner at Our Handmade Collective, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Thank you - we feel the same! We can walk round and see new things each day and we're in here all the time!

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Wonderful place for a coffee and a browse around some fantastic and wide ranging Arts & Crafts. From distressed furniture to intricate cartography butterflies.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed May 6, 2014

This shop a treasure trove of gift ideas. I can't believe I didn't know about this shop before. I will be visiting again very soon. Would highly recommend.

Thank you - a lot of people still aren't aware that we are here, but with customers like yourself spreading the word for it it can only get better!