Hotel ibis budget Leeds Centre
$70
$75
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
$60
$58
$95
$90
$80
  • Restaurant
Novotel Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
$65
$62
$80
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Leeds East(Leeds)(Great Value!)
$47
Cosmopolitan Hotel(Leeds)(Great Value!)
$55
$49
1,394 results
All reviewsdouble bedtoilet and showerroom was cleancoach stationwhat it says on the tinminute walkrooms are basiccontinental breakfastwould stay againshort stayall you can eatleeds centreroyal armouriesone night staygood nights sleeptea coffeecan't fault
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Recently stayed here with my partner for a cheap mid-week break in Leeds. Rooms were basic but comfortable and everything was clean. Rooms were nicely decorated and modern. Don't expect anything amazing but it's definitely good value for money and the cheapest hotel we could find in Leeds that didn't look like a dump. I also loved that check-in/out was 12pm-12pm at no extra charge (unlike travelodge etc) so we had the whole day when we got there and were able to have a lie in after a night out. My only negative point is there is no cheap nearby parking, although it's like this for most hotels in Leeds centre. The hotel do offer a discounted rate at Town Centre Car Parks (about 33p an hour) if you get your ticket validated at the hotel but the nearest one is about half a mile away. Also, I don't know if I'd like to share a room there with some one I wasn't 100% comfortable with as the shower is in the bedroom with only a frosted door protecting your modesty.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
KButtery, General Manager at Hotel ibis budget Leeds Centre, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Thank you for your very kind words. They are very much appreciated and my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed yourselves in Leeds. I look forward to welcoming you back at Ibis Budget hotel in Leeds. We are trying to get best possible deal for our guests with the car park nearby to the hotel. Kind regards, Rahul Parikh

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I must say taht I would have rated this hotel as excellent if they had inroom tea and coffee making faciliities. That was the only thing that let it down for us. Basic clean comfortable accommodation in the heart of the city. I stayed here recently with a workmate of mine when we came down to cheer on his favourate football team as a belated 25th birthday present. Having read the reviews i was expecxting the worse and expecting the hotel to be really noisy though that was not the case at all, we found it very quiet and to be fair had a decent nights Kip. Though I would also add we were staying on a weekday night when its probably mainly business travellers who are in occupancy and also our room was overlooking some modern appartment block thoughwindows seemed prtty well glazed. It may be a very different scene at a weekend if you have a young party crowd in but I can only speak based on my own experience. rooms were compact but bright and fresh small desk, wall mounted tv with decent channel selection only downside no inroom kettle! id happily pay extra for that basic facility! The shower was pretty powerful but word of warning if ya doing a roomshare here make sure ya a couple of know ya roommate really well ,as you aint goinna have much privacy. Initially a bit freaked out that the shower was just a kind of cubicle where the shower door opened straight into the bedroom. Rooms were a bit on the hot side so.being blokes we obviously slept with nothing on anyway so seeing each other with our kit off was no particular big deal but this could be a major issue for ladies or people who dont know each other very well in which case for the sake of an extra £18 you may be better getting ya own room if you want to shower in private!. Reception area had drinks and snacks available. The hotel also does the typical ibis continental breakfast, pretty cheap at just over a couple of quid so you cant really go wrong. Its a modern highrise that clean, comfy and quiet in the heart of Leeds so for £9 each a night what more can you expect. rooms were a bit on the hot side.

Room Tip: Get a room facing away from main road,
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
KButtery, General Manager at Hotel ibis budget Leeds Centre, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Thank you for your very kind words. They are very much appreciated and my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed yourselves in Leeds. We hope that your friend was delighted with his present. I look forward to welcoming you back at Ibis Budget hotel in Leeds. Kind regards, Rahul Parikh

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I stayed here with two friends. The top bunk bed wasn't made and there were only two towels despite having booked a couple of weeks ahead specifying 3 persons. There was also a bad smell coming from the shower that did not go away. I have stayed in Ibis budget hotels before where free wifi is available, but here you have to pay for 2 hours worth. the location and price was good enough, but if you want better service and comfort this is definitely not the hotel for you.

Room Tip: Higher rooms would have less street noise, as the hotel is located on a very busy street.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent visit at Ibis Budget hotel in Leeds. We have noted your comments about bad smell, which we have since addressed. The hotel is in process of installing Wifi throughout the building.
As a brand standard, at Ibis Budget hotel, we do not prepare the bunk beds, but provide with the linen in all triple bedrooms and supply with 2 towels per room. If guests requires more towels, they are available from the reception which is open 24hrs.
We look forward to welcoming you back at the Ibis Budget hotel in Leeds, Kind regards, Rahul Parikh

Reviewed January 31, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Overall an appalling stay at this hotel, although I will try and remain subjective in this review in order to help others. We stayed as a couple on a Saturday night.

Downside

- First 3 rooms we were issued smelled of raw sewage, beware of rooms with an odd number etc 903

- Yellow stains on duvet, not investigated further.

- The other guest were are biggest annoyance, on the Saturday night the hotel emulated a hotel resort of magaluf with deafening music and loud parties breaking out in all parts the hotel. Equally when they returned from the clubs & bars of Leeds, we were woken again as they crashed they way back in with impromptu fights breaking out at 5 am.

Upside

- staff are very welcoming and helpful, our interaction with staff was pleasurable with very professional service given.

- room was basic but as advertised, all amenities were as expected with a very good shower

- breakfast was good, and great value for money.

Overall we cannot recommend this hotel for your visit to Leeds, additional I would like to add if you are taking a car the multistorey is a good 15min walk away, and will cost an additional £12. We paid £45 for our room, if you add breakfast (£4) & parking (£12) this comes to an actual cost of £61 pounds. There are plenty of hotel in Leeds where you could pay £61 ( or slighty over) with a better quality stay, with parking included.

If you want a booze filled party weekend in Leeds, then the Ibis budget is for you. If you want to sleep at all over the weekend, stay away

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
KButtery, General Manager at Hotel ibis budget Leeds Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

I am sorry that on this occasion you were disappointed with your stay at Ibis Budget hotel in Leeds. I treat all feedback with the utmost seriousness and am currently investigating the matter. Feel free to call me on 0113 245 0725 or email me on h6002-gm@accor.com to discuss this further. Kind regards, Rahul Parikh