“Great place, great location”

The Chambers Park Place
Ranked #1 of 86 Hotels in Leeds
Singapore, Singapore
“Great place, great location”
Reviewed November 25, 2010

I'm not a fan of service apartments as I've had bad experiences in the past. The Chambers came as a pleasant surprise. Very helpful and knowlegable staff, great location and all at a great price. I would definitely recommend it for short or long stays.

• Stayed November 2010

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed August 3, 2010

Our apartment included two bedrooms, laundry facilities plus a good sized balcony with city views and a spa. Staying here was a delight. Staff were friendly and helpful and the location is central to everything in Leeds. It was easy walking distance to restaurants, shopping and sightseeing.

A wonderful change from typical hotel staying... this will make you feel completely at home.

• Stayed July 2010
Toronto
Reviewed May 31, 2010

I stayed at the Chambers for 6 months from September 2009 to February 2010. Even as a consultant who is obsessive about collecting hotel points, I would take The Chambers over any hotel in Leeds any day – it is simply unbeatable!

The flats are gorgeous – even nicer than my luxury apartment at home – and they felt like home as well. As a business traveler who detests dealing with hotel laundry service, I was thrilled to have my own washer/dryer, while also being able to drop drycleaning off at the front desk at any time. The flats are very stylishly decorated, and I had a large LCD TV in both the living room and my bedroom with a variety of digital cable channels. I frequently prepared my own food using the fully equipped kitchen, and all of the staff were happy to provide restaurant recommendations for nights when my colleagues and I felt like going out. We also frequently took advantage of The Chambers’ conference room for team meetings, used the new, high quality equipment in the exercise room, and watched football together in the lobby. I am quite sad that since my visit was in the winter time I never got to try out the gorgeous outdoor courtyard.

In addition to the great facilities, the staff was all wonderful, and incredibly helpful. I felt as if they could solve any problem, and they were much more helpful than your average staff at an upscale hotel. Aside from the excellently-equipped, beautiful flats, the brilliant staff really differentiates the Chambers from top hotels and other flats. From helping me make scans and send urgent faxes, to pouring my colleagues and I a few glasses of wine as a nightcap, to diligently following up when I thought some of my drycleaning had been lost (it turned out they had returned my drycleaning on time, and I had just misplaced my trousers in my flat) to even giving me a ride to the train station when I was running late, couldn’t get a taxi and had too many bags to manage on my own (although it’s just a short 2 block walk to the station, which is very convenient!), the team at The Chambers simply offers the best lodging experience in Leeds!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Scotland
Reviewed March 25, 2010

Like many other reviewers I am on a work assignment in Leeds and after a week in the nearby Novotel I spotted the reviews here of The Chambers and was booked in for 2 weeks - at a rate very comparable with local hotels once you take account of 'extras' like Wifi which is free here.
From the moment I walked in the front door - checking in early and without prior arrangement - I knew this was a special place. The apartments are lovely and superbly equipped, the facilities as good as any 5 star hotel and the service is just so good. It is in a very quiet street too - the only sound you can here is the big clock chiming the hour.
The people that run The Chambers have got the balance between apartment and hotel dead right. Always a (genuine) friendly welcome and nothing is too much trouble.
Would I come again? Well yes - I would certainly stay here for any leisure trips to Leeds and happily pay out of my own pocket and as for business I'm back here on Monday for 2 months.
I can not recommend this place highly enough - just try it - you'll see.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
Newcastle upon Tyne
Reviewed March 24, 2010

I stayed at the Chambers for 6 months for work purposes and thoroughly enjoyed staying there. The staff were always very helpful and I alwayds had everything I needed.

The facilities are great - gym, library, patio and bar. It is only a few minutes from the train station and the main shopping areas of Leeds!

I couldn't have asked for a better place to be away from home for so long!! I would definately recommend the Chambers to both those on business or leisure trips and both long or short stay.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Reviewed March 9, 2010

As soon as you walk through the door and you are welcomed at reception, you can tell that you are somewhere special. My wife and I were delighted with the apartment, which was like a mini home from home and fitted out to a very high standard. Rather than eat out, on the night that we stayed, we decided to make ourselves cosy and eat in as we were so relaxed. When next in Leeds, we will be staying at The Chambers and will recommend it to friends and business colleagues.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
Cheshire
Reviewed March 8, 2010

I want to start this by saying that I have never written a review previously, good or bad, but I felt that The Chambers really had earned it.
I have stayed quite a number of times now at Park Place, usually with business, but this time on a girlie weekend. As always it was 1st class.
We arrived (8 of us), and had booked 2 of the 2 bedroom apartments. We had requested an early check in which was arranaged without any question. We were a very well looked after in the downstairs lounge before we ventured out for lunch. The apartments were immaculate as ever, and equipped incredibly well, even for 8 very demanding ladies!
The view from the penthouse apartments is amazing,especially at night with the whole of the City lit up, and the hot tubs make it even better. It is a perfect way to do something a little bit special, with either friends or loved ones. We had a ball!!!
We had taxi's book for us by the wonderful reception staff, and although we arrived back late (VERY LATE) we were greeted with a smile and asked if we needed anything else before we retured to our rooms.
I cannot fault this place, and although it is seems a little pricey, it is totally worth it.
I will continue to visit every time I stay in Leeds.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends