“Wonderful - perfect for Business Trip”

The Chambers Park Place
Ranked #2 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I was impressed with the positive comments on Trip Advisor and decided to book Chambers for a short business trip to Yorkshire. I booked over the phone and the woman was incredibly polite and helpful and I was immediately pleased I had chosen to stay here. When I arrived, the parking was easily accessible and the front desk smiley and pleasant. I thought this cant get any better... but then I entered the apartment. Seriously, I cannot speak highly enough of these apartments. I was on the 2nd floor and the rooms were spacious, very nicely decorated and welcoming. So many aparthotels / apartments are stark and soulless, but this place was a delight. They have used high quality furnishings and thought of everything. They provide a super breakfast pack of tea, coffee, milk, bread for toast, jam, cereal, juice etc and locally there is a Tesco express, and a Pizza Express in the next road. There is a small bar in reception and office / reception is always manned. You must book parking before you go as spaces are limited. Ther is a gym (although I didnt use it !) and a terrace, but unfortunately it was raining so not used either. In the morning, checkout was easy and I met the owners who were keen for feedback on whether I slept well or how my stay was. I really hope they can keep this standard up as I will definitely be coming back and recommending to colleagues and friends.

Room Tip: my second floor apartment was perfect.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank PeaLomax
There are newer reviews for The Chambers Park Place

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I stayed here with a group of mates and I have to say we were all very Impressed.
The rooms were very clean and had everything you would need, even the kitchen was stocked up with basic items of food.
The staff were very helpful and nice.
I would recommend everyone to stay here.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Shemmy K
Reviewed December 2, 2012

We stayed here for a second time at the start of December to do some Christmas shopping. The apartments are comfortable, quiet and have a luxurious feel. The check in staff were friendly & welcoming and the one bedroomed apartment we stayed in was spotless. Breakfast is provided in the room and there are some nice touches like home made cookies & crisps if you get a bit peckish! It's the second time we've stayed here & I'm sure we'll be back!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dizzyb3
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Went to The Chambers for a shopping weekend with my sisters. From the telephone booking onwards I was pretty confident we had made the right choice. The Chambers manages to retain a personal feel about that many of the chain hotels don't have. The staff couldn't have been more helpful. We had two, one bedroom apartments and the finish on both was excellent. We hadn't been there an hour before we were planning our next trip which says it all really. Great place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MuchTravelledBolton
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Spent about five months in Leeds at The Chambers Park Place. The apartments are well furnished and very homely...The people are extremely professional and always helpful. I am happy to highly recommend The Chambers.

Room Tip: Rooms with A/C units during summer is definitely a good idea.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Stayed one night in the Chambers apartments, came to Leeds to do some Christmas shopping. Wow these apartments are fantastic could not fault a thing everything you could possible need at your finger tips. Short walk from the train station and situated on a quite street perfect. Went out shopping then returned to relax and have a drink from the honesty bar. Staff very friendly and helpful. I have travelled and stayed in lots of different hotels and apartments, The Chambers is one of the best !

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We are fortunate enough to use The Chambers for meetings twice a year. We couldnt ask for more. The staff are friendly and accomodating and nothing is too much trouble.The facilities for conferencing are second to none, ideal for up to about 25 people. Its a remarkably quiet location in the centre of Leeds just 5 minutes from the station and City Centre. We absolutely love it.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business