$107
  • Pool
$126
$94
  • Restaurant
Novotel Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
$102
$94
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Leeds East(Leeds)(Great Value!)
$63
$90
  • Breakfast included
The Queens - Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
$104
$128
$122
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
Days Inn Wetherby(Wetherby)(Great Value!)
$253
$132
Priceline
Roomzzz Leeds City West(Leeds)(Great Value!)
$89
$68
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshonesty barone bedroom apartmentwelcome packfresh eggshome away from homesecure underground parkingserviced apartmentwell equipped kitchenthese apartmentsliving roomplace to staydining tablegreat apartmenteverything you could possibly needbeansdvd playeron arrival
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We are fortunate enough to use The Chambers for meetings twice a year. We couldnt ask for more. The staff are friendly and accomodating and nothing is too much trouble.The facilities for conferencing are second to none, ideal for up to about 25 people. Its a remarkably quiet location in the centre of Leeds just 5 minutes from the station and City Centre. We absolutely love it.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I booked the Chambers in Leeds as a treat for my Girlfriend. I've stayed at quite a lot of Hotels in Leeds and Worldwide. The Chambers in Leeds is one of the best. Anyone can find fault in anything if you look closely enough, but you'll need to look extra hard to find anything at fault here. I was even looky enough to meet the owner on reception when checking out. This hotel is a real find.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong on any position. We had room 312 and it was lovely.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I found this hotel as very good place to stay. I was placed in Studio apartment. Nice and big clean rooms with all amnesties. Management of hotel is very good and cooperative.
Neat and clean place to spend time with very good ambiance. I would definitely prefer to stay at this place again for my next visit to Leeds.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 27, 2012

My daughter is now at University in Leeds and I wanted to find a place to stay that I could return to often and know with certainty that it would always provide the same high standard of accommodation and service. And I have found The Chambers!! Beautifully presented accommodation, the highest standard of design and cleanliness and superbly helpful and charming staff. The Chambers is centrally located and I can arrive by train and only have a 2minute walk to the Hotel or drive and park my car in the underground car park . I cannot recommend it highly enough and have already booked my next visit. Enough said!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank PipsSuffolk
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I stay away three-four nights a week in different hotels for work and pleasure and I have never written a review but this hotel has made me want to convey how lovely this hotel is. It is perfectly located for the train station and minutes from the main shopping strip but on an uber quiet street therefore no traffic noise or a thoroughfare for drunken revellers. Each member of staff were amazingly friendly and we had the best night's sleep for a long time - the beds - duvets and pillows are some of the best we have ever used. Kitchen perfectly equipped and the welcome pack of food was much appreciated. Thanks to all at the hotel for makingour mini break so memorable.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple