The Chambers Park Place
$129
$69
$95
  • Restaurant
Novotel Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
$65
$61
$79
$107
$89
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Leeds East(Leeds)(Great Value!)
$47
Cosmopolitan Hotel(Leeds)(Great Value!)
$53
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewshonesty barone bedroom apartmentwelcome packbreakfast packfresh eggssecure underground parkinghome away from homeserviced apartmentthese apartmentsliving roomwell equipped kitchendining tableplace to stayquiet streetgreat apartmentbeanson arrival
Reviewed April 19, 2011

We booked a last minute trip to Leeds in December and were having trouble finding a nice hotel, and decided to try out some apartments. Most were full or very expensive, when we come across The Chambers Park Place. We booked a penthouse and between the four of us it worked out the same as a standard budget hotel.

I will be quite honest, we were not expecting much as we thought the price would reflect the accomodation, but resided to the fact that it was cheap and we would be all staying together.

When booking the Ops Manager Joanne could not have been more helpful and very professional.

On arrival we found it quite easy to find, and what made it even better they did not have a problem with us arriving early (how many time have you heard that your room is not ready!!!!). We had space in the secure car park for the 2 cars (FAB!! No parking fees) and we could not believe it went we entered the penthouse.

Huge, clean, very well equipped and fab views of the city from the huge balcony! Everything was provided for you, towels, kitchen equipment, DVD, CD, and even basic food stuff (eggs, milk, butter, eggs, tea etc.....)

It was about 5 mins walk to Leeds train station, plent taxis if need be. To be honest, I was so comfortable on the night, I could have stayed in watching the TV!!

Well recommend these apartments to anyone for a fab weekend in Leeds.

Well done and thanksto the fantastic staff!!!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2011

I'm an Australian who regularly travels to Leeds. I need a reasonably priced but a central downtown apartment. i have tried several apartment/hotels in Leeds. But I now always stay at the Chambers. Best value in town for the price and quality.
They will always negotiate for longer stays.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 16, 2011

I have stayed at The Chambers for nearly 2 years whilst working on a project in Normantion but have now had to move on to another project. I would recommend these apartments to anyone who want comfort but luxury especially for long stays! I stayed in a 1 bed apartment and found it more than adequate for my needs, I should say actually I found it superb. The whole apartment was tastefully decorated and you can tell that much thought has been taken into decisions on the layout of the furniture as well as furnishings, all very modern and state of the art. Fully integrated kitchen which made preparing my own meals a delight. Underground parking which was a godsend especially as the cost of parking in Leeds City Centre can be astronomical if you are not careful. The staff were always very helpful and polite and nothing was too much trouble. Weekly cleaning and change of bed linen/towels. Fabulous location and within easy walking distance of the train station, shops, cinema (Vue in The Light) and restaurants. There is a local Co-op only 2 streets away (a few mins walk) which also came in handy for buying last minute essentials if forgotten on my usual shopping trip. If I have to go back to Leeds I will definitely stay at The Chambers even if only for 1 night as I know I will be assured of a good & enjoyable stay. Why pay for a hotel when serviced apartments are better and don't cost any more than a hotel room!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 5, 2010

I booked an apartment for my partner's 30th birthday as a treat and we were not disappointed!
The finish and fittings are all very high quality and comfortable.
Upon arrival there were complimentary beans, eggs and bread for breakfast as well as cereal, milk and orange juices; such a kind touch!
Wifi was free and I even got to use the gym. Car parking was only £10 a day and underneath the apartments.
The Chambers was only an easy ten minute stroll into the shops and bars.
We were even allowed a late check out of 2pm which was a kind and excellent bonus!
We will be going back!

• Stayed: December 2010
Reviewed November 25, 2010

I'm not a fan of service apartments as I've had bad experiences in the past. The Chambers came as a pleasant surprise. Very helpful and knowlegable staff, great location and all at a great price. I would definitely recommend it for short or long stays.

• Stayed: November 2010