Tripadvisor

8:00 PM
Ranked #115 of 2,566 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Latin
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We roast our own coffee daily and make fresh lunches with a Latin twist. Please note: All our food is gluten and dairy free, we also cook everything from scratch and on the spot so it might take a few extra minutes for your order to get to you but it will be as fresh and tasty as it gets.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

In December I had the opportunity to visit this wonderful and unique place in Leeds with some friends, which apart from enjoying a delicious Bandeja Paisa among other dishes, we had the opportunity to have fun with a salsa class (only on Saturdays), since that Casa Colombiana is not only a place of delicious Colombian food and lovely staff, it is much more. I will not tell you everything they can enjoy on this site, so I invite you to visit and know for yourself.

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (449)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went here in November 2019 for a meal with my partner. We wanted something different. The staff where very helpful and the food was amazing. Very tasty and a good choice. The restaurant was rustic and authentic. I will be returning again when i am next in Leeds.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It's the best place to eat Colombian food, I really liked this place, the food is exquisite, people who work there are very friendly. They have their own machine to process coffee, which gives it a unique flavor and aroma. The parties here are very animated. Super recommended to visit it

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Been here as recommended.
But maybe I was not lucky that day with my food :( Not really to my palate!
The food didn't taste so great, kinda bland.
The restaurant was kinda a little bit too dark for me.
But the staffs were nice and friendly which was a positive feature of the restaurant.
Overall, I would not recommend this restaurant as I didn't enjoy the taste.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed January 10, 2020

On our first trip to Casa Colombiana with a few friends we came in and were welcome by the friendly staff. Drinks wise we had Margaritas which took a little while to make but we have honestly never tried anything better! With the Food we decided to go typicaly colombian with empanadas to start and bandeja paisas for main, the Food was delicious although very filling. To finish the night off we headed to the rustic, quirky bar in which they serves the best cocktails.

Over all this Place really made our day, definetely recomend to any one and everyone!

Date of visit: January 2020