“Family business from coffee plantation to cup.”
Review of Casa Colombiana

Casa Colombiana
Ranked #51 of 1,972 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Latin
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We roast our own coffee daily and make fresh lunches with a Latin twist. Please note: All our food is gluten and dairy free, we also cook everything from scratch and on the spot so it might take a few extra minutes for your order to get to you but it will be as fresh and tasty as it gets.
Reviewed May 11, 2014

I don't know if this is unique, but I doubt that there are many coffee shops which can boast that the coffee is grown by their family in Columbia, and brought to this country to be ground freshly and served by the owners who can trace the provenance as effectively as they can.
Circumstances dictated a move to bigger premises, and they now have a gloriously bright and cheerful place, with South American music in the background to welcome you to amazing coffee, delicious cakes, and full meals.
They have done pretty well all the decor/ refurbishment themselves, and it looks as professional as you would get in London from a well established chain.
I am sure that, once customers try them out , they will return again and again, so I can only recommend you to visit, if nothing else, to experience their warm welcome and fabulous coffee.
We travel from Harrogate for the experience, and have not been disappointed.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Great freshly made coffee, beautiful cakes and lovely South American cuisine. I can recommend the chilli con carne. The welcome and the salsa music very uplifting, like being on holiday!
The new location is lovely and has a hidden secret upstairs - handmade crafts and gifts and a vintage boutique! Well worth a visit.

Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

We won't buy coffee anywhere else now... Enough said.

It smells just amazing, let alone it's taste.

The owners are passionate about their coffee and always have a beaming smile for us.

Love it.

Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

I discovered this gem of a coffee shop when it first appeared in Handpicked Hall, now situated in an opposite unit in the Grand Arcade. It has a great, upbeat and relaxed atmosphere, David and Marta are so welcoming and their coffee is second to none, so much so I get nervous if I start to run out of their beans at home. I always feel like I've been on a short holiday after a visit! It is well worth a short stroll to find this place.

2  Thank Emma_Ashby_Leeds
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Casa Colombiana has recentl moved to a new site but still in the Grand Aracde. It will be a success not just because of the venue or the hosts Marta and David but the whole experience. The coffe is some of the very best and comes from Columbia and is roasted on site and freshly brewed. The food is authentic and has to be tasted to appreciate the wonderful combinations. All in all it is a combination of it all. The smiling welcome and friendly atmosphere make it a must visit, again and again. Don;t forget to try the cakes!!!