“Great food. Great service. Great atmosphere”
Review of Rosie's Diner - CLOSED

Rosie's Diner
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
“Great food. Great service. Great atmosphere”
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Took family of four here. It was great. Standard prices for burgers/steaks. Food is delicious and we encountered great service. Would recommend the milkshakes. Will def be going back

Leeds, England, United Kingdom
“Teething problems”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

We decided to give Rosie's a try the week after it had opnened. Waiting time for a table was one hour which was fine. On return an hour later we were told we could only sit inside the bus, the three of us were pushed onto a talble for 2, the forgotten about for about 10 minutes, the temperature in the bus was only in excess of 100 degrees (ish), so were returned to the entrance to ask to move which they kindly did to a booth. We quickly ordered, drinks took 15 minutes to arrive then shortly after our starers and main courses arrived together. also in this time twice had waiters tried giving us someone else's food. I had ordered southern fried chicken which resembled fish shop chicken, very greasy and overcooked, not nice! Overall food terrible, staff friendly but as much use as a chocolate teapot.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank wholeinone
“rubbish food rubbish service”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

we went hoping to have a nice tasty American style family meal and all we got was disappointment took 30 mins to get a table and when we finally got a table it took another 20 mins to get served. I had to go to the bar my self to get drinks. when the food finally came to us the staff put burning hot food in front of my 1 1/2 son which burn his hand and mouth so it scared him and wouldn't eat it. they had no kids fruit shoots so they gave him a plastic glass of pop. then mine and my wife's meals was horrible the pulled pork was over cooked, the steak was cold I had to ask 3 times for a steak knife. no one came to the table to see if everything was okay or to see if we needed anything. I would recommend you DO NOT eat in this restaurant.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Tom L
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Excellent customer service”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

I visited this restaurant on the 30th April for a birthday meal, I arrived to Rosies Diner and was greeted by a friendly member of staff on the door, I was seated about 10 minutes after entering the restaurant and greeted by a waiter who goes by the name Andy.

Andy Went above and beyond for my visit he went out of his way to make my visit amazing, He was cheerful, always happy to help and lively, There was never a dull moment when he came to the table, Even when it came to paying he made it fun.

I would visit rosies diner again and I would recommend it to anyone, Especially if they get Andy as a server, Made his day when I gave him a tip.

• Visited April 2014
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Wonderful Night!”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Last night myself and a couple of friends went for a meal after hearing that the pancakes and the pennut butter stack was really good. We arrived at a peak time around 8pm and it was thriving. We were seated after a short wait. The booths I found were lovely as you didn't feel over looked and in an intense environment. I found the staff to be efficient and effective. They were really friendly and made me feel comfortable. Both Emily and Sarah introduced themselves and made me feel at ease. The food I found was THE BEST food I have eaten in Leeds and Ive been a student here for two years now. The quality and quantity of the food I found was perfect and you got a perfect amount for your money. The pricing was really good as this is important to me as I'm a student. The feel about the restaurant was wonderful and I felt right at home. I will definitely be visiting again soon! I would recommend anyone to visit, especially if you like your american style food then you cannot miss this hidden gem!

• Visited April 2014