I started a job in June 2013 that requires me to be in Leeds two days a week, so after experimenting with a hotel in the town centre I've settled on Roomzzz which is much closer to where I need to be. I really like it. Having the freedom to make my own meals, and having a lounge area makes it feel so much more civilised than normal hotels. The free wifi is great as are the prices in general - with the loyalty card I generally pay no more than about £65 a night for a large studio room. The apartments are always clean and well maintained.
The only thing that could be improved is the breakfast. It's a "grab and go" offering which is generally croissants, pastries and fruit. It would be nice to have something in between the "bad" and "good" things like bagels, perhaps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a 15 min walk from the centre of Leeds. There's a choice of superb studio apartments, individually designed to provide you with the space you need to relax, in complete comfort. Go for one of our clever, compact Smart studios, or think big and choose a spacious Grande studio. There's everything you need - an open-plan kitchen and living area, a pristine shower room and a comfy double bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Roomzzz Leeds City West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Roomzzz Aparthotel Leeds City West Hotel Leeds
- Roomzzz Central Leeds
- Roomzzz Central Hotel Leeds