“Don't expect a bargain at £20 a night....”

Nite Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #18 of 25 Leeds B&B and Inns
south yorkshire
“Don't expect a bargain at £20 a night....”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2012

My wife stayed at Nite Inn on 3rd December 2011. The owner said he had put her in the 'nice room'. When she got in she dreaded to think what the other rooms were like if this one was meant to be nice! Very dated, smelt of TCP & not very clean at all. She paid £20 for the night & can now see why. Very poor hotel, needs a refurb ASAP if it wants people to like it. It is in a good location though, 5 min taxi/bus ride from city centre, 30 minute walk.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank marcnjo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2011

I came to the Nite Inn B&B for a weekend away (Friday - Monday). Came with my girlfriend who loved it as much as i did. We came just to do some shopping in leeds, and this B&B is less then 10 mins away from city centre so was really easy as the manager even rang us a taxi. Would defo recommend this place, its cheap and that way you can spend more on other things such as nights out like we did, saved alot!
Great Place! Great Boss! Great Rooms! Great Rate!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Simon B
Worcester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2011

Having read some of the poor reviews I feel I need to have my say, I have stayed here over the last six months whilst working in Leeds. From the start the owner and house keeper have been incredibly helpful with last minute bookings and cancellations. The rooms have been at a high standard in respect of cleanliness and decoration. the cost has been at a very reasonable rate which you may think would encourage poor clientele but the hen night and stag night bookings I have seen were all well behaved and quiet on return very respectful of other guests (if you expect the Ritz then go pay £200 a night) this is a small business ran in a friendly welcoming way. I recommend it to everyone. I have no idea who left these poor reviews and I wonder if they have the right place (as I have stayed in some poor B&BS in Leeds)
My thanks to the manager for making my long stay away from home a nice and pleasant experience. Regards jess

Room Tip: if you work nights then a room at the top rear of the building would be better for you
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank jesseharris227
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2011

Stayed for one night and that was too much, pubic hairs in the bed and on windowcill, toilet unclean with skidmarks still in there. dont believe the excellent reviews

• Stayed November 2011
2 Thank theblueboyy

Travelers are raving about these Leeds hotels

Newcastle, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2011

This is the best bed and breakfast in Leeds for value and service. The rooms and facilities are clean and comfortable. Mr Ali who manages this Inn is a fantastic host and ensures that your visit is very pleasant Highly recommend this to anyone looking for budget accommodation with great service

• Stayed September 2011
3 Thank RUTH0103
Manchester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2011

This was my first stay at the Nite Inn. I had asked for a single room and was provided with a double bed for the price of a single. The rooms were clean and nicely decorated, nice and simple. They were of average size with LCD tv's and fitted drawers (you could tell the rooms had been modernised) and had ensuite facilities. The bedding was fresh and the owners went out of their way to ensure I was satisfied, what more could I ask for. I had a peaceful nights stay with no distrubances from neither outside or inside the B & B. In the morning, I had a cooked breakfast (a huge portion) as well as having fruit and juice as well as a cup of refreshing tea. This was the best stay ever and I definately will come back again and again.

Room Tip: Rooms are average size, clean and nicely decorated. Ensuite
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank Davina G
London
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2011

Although I've informed well in advance about my late arrival, I was told off by quite a rude house keeper for coming in late, to my further dismay I was given room number 6, which wast an en-suite room which was what I paid in advance for, when protested, I was asked to "take it or leave it." The room wasn't clean, there were cigarette butts in the radiator next to the headboard, the bin had waste from the previous guest. I at least hope the bed linen was laundered. To my worse shock in the morning, the house keeper tried to charge me for soap!!!!!!!!!, which wasn't already there in the room.

I am highly disappointed by the abysmal service, and coming from the hospitality industry myself, I had better expectations from a B&B which is advertised as "homely and welcoming"

Room Tip: I would pay £10 more ans stay elsewhere than stay here even for free