“THE place to golf in Leeds”
Review of Leeds Golf Centre

Leeds Golf Centre
Ranked #5 of 29 Outdoor Activities in Leeds
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I don't think there's another Golf Club in Leeds that has better facilities that are open to the general public (not just members).

An 18 hole course, 12 hole course, driving range, swing studios, well stocked pro-shop, buggy hire, bar/restaurant, professional coaching, practice greens, function room.

3  Thank msharrison1905

Reviewed August 9, 2012

This will very soon be THE place to go for golf in Leeds. The new facilites will be superb. Excellent tuition, courses, and food, what more could you want all set in superb Yorkshire countryside.

1  Thank Gasman_9
Reviewed February 18, 2011

Found this hidden gem by accident. However, I went in and had a lesson with a man who had trained Montgomerie. Then I got on there 18 hole course for twenty quid. Whilst not the hardest course I've played, the golf course was suited to my level (been playing for two years). Still the tutoring had literally knocked 4 shots of my handicap and I had the best round of my life!!

4  Thank Harry13579