“Evening Wedding Reception”

Ranked #2 of 29 Outdoor Activities in Leeds
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Evening Wedding Reception”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

My wife and I held our evening wedding reception party here on Saturday 7th June 2014. The clubhouse overlooks the 18th is lovely and the clubhouse is also very nicely decorated. The bar manageress, Jenny, was absolutely fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble. We even dropped all our decorations off just 4 hours before the Reception began and when we arrived that evening, the room looked fantastic. The venue is perfect with a good size stage and dance floor. The buffet food was fantastic. None of our guests complained and everyone agreed they had a great time. I would highly recommend this venue for any occasion.

Visited June 2014

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Really nice setting and lovely club house.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

We had a meal at this golf club after having a round of golf and we sat outside over looking the putting green. The food was lovely and decently priced and the bar staff were really friendly.

Visited August 2013
ENGLAND
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wedding Evening Party!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

My husband and I held our wedding evening party here on Saturday 1st February 2014. Jenny (the bar manageress) was an absolute star, nothing was too much trouble. We dropped all our decorations off a couple of days before and when we arrived that evening, the room looked lovely. The venue is perfect for a live band with a decent stage and dance floor. We had a hot buffet of curry and lasagne to feed 120 people which was really good and reasonably priced. We had a great time and would highly recommend this place for any occasion.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank SWEZZA
Morley, United Kingdom
“90th Birthday meal celebration”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

From the first enquiry through to the event itself the staff were really supportive and knowledgeable with their advice and guidance - knowing what would work best for the celebration we were planning and the family members attending. The event went really smoothly, the food was top notch and those serving were very attentive to the needs of every table throughout the meal. The real measure though was that the next couple of days I received texts and emails from people who were there thanking me and saying how much they enjoyed the day. My youngest daughter is getting married in the next couple of years (hopefully) my choice for the wedding breakfast will be Howley Hall.

Visited January 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Correction to recent Mike Patx Review”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

I play at Howley Hall Golf Club most weeks and was very disappointed to read Mike Patz recent review. On closer reading it became clear that he was writing a review based on his experience at a different course. As most people who have played Howley Hall will know it does not have any overhanging power lines, nor has it a number of blind holes. Mike Patz has been requested to retract or correct his review but has not done so as of yet. I trust that regular users of tripadvisor will assess Howley Hall based on all the excellent reviews posted by other visitors. Everyone is welcome to come along and enjoy the excellent course and club facilities Howley Hall has to offer.

Visited October 2013