“Excellent”
Review of Boss Burgers - CLOSED

Boss Burgers
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Boss Burgers aims to create the very best in handmade gourmet burgers. Our ethos is fresh, honest food with solid provenance. We use only the best grass fed Yorkshire cattle, with select cuts from Dexter, Longhorn and Galloways going into our patties. Our burgers are made with love at our site with meat minced by us. No messing about. Our menu offers delicious flavours and great value, we have beef or veggie patties and chicken fillets. All cooked to order. Open for lunch and dinner, take away or eat in.
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Superb burgers and fresh quality ingredients for not much more than the cost of a McDonalds meal. Other take aways do not compare; steak and dog food comes to mind.

I hope this place does very well, it throughly deserves to.

1  Thank Pedro D

Reviewed June 17, 2014

The best Burgers in Leeds - their specials are phenomenal, their sweet potato chips are like nothing else. Seriously high quality food, don't be fooled by the fact that it's in Hyde Park.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I visited Boss Burgers for the first time on Friday 13th June - unlucky for some maybe, but certainly not for me that day! After being greeted I was talked through the menu by the staff. Despite the menu only featuring a handful or so of burgers, you can tell from talking to the staff that they really have gone for quality over quantity. Despite being heavily tempted to order more than one (it was a Friday after all) I opted for the daily special. The open kitchen allows you to watch the burger being made from start to finish if you wish, but one look in and you have confidence in the place. I ate in, and happily destroyed the perfect 'dexter' in no time. I cant wait to get back there - there is a real risk of addiction to Boss Burgers!!

Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Impromptu visit, and had heard about this joint. Was not disappointed. Burgers nicely cooked to taste. Service was good. A little pricey for the area but quality was second to none. Big student population so beware of unappropriately dressed flip flop wearing, just out of bed yutes. Hats off to Boss Burgers.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

After much hype about the latest 'takeaway' addition to Hyde Park in Leeds this place had to be visited...and I'm very pleased I did. The menu is limited but perfect for the quick and convenient nature of the place. I wouldn't class it as a takeaway due to its superior quality, but at the same time nor does it quite quality as a restaurant (in my opinion) despite huge future potential; this is predominately why I feel I can't rate it 5 stars. One great feature in the open kitchen and friendly staff.

The burgers are superb; a fresh meaty well-seasoned burger with luscious toppings. Between our group we tried 3 of the 6 (I think) burgers on the menu; and unfortunately their daily special had sold out showing its great popularity. The sweet potato fries are a must have addition to the burger too!

One suggestion may be a slightly more extensive sides menu and also desserts

Will definitely be back very soon

1  Thank peachiepagan