“Scrumptious!”
Review of Boss Burgers

Boss Burgers
Ranked #242 of 1,915 Restaurants in Leeds
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Boss Burgers aims to create the very best in handmade gourmet burgers. Our ethos is fresh, honest food with solid provenance. We use only the best grass fed Yorkshire cattle, with select cuts from Dexter, Longhorn and Galloways going into our patties. Our burgers are made with love at our site with meat minced by us. No messing about. Our menu offers delicious flavours and great value, we have beef or veggie patties and chicken fillets. All cooked to order. Open for lunch and dinner, take away or eat in.
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Over in Leeds at The Arena today and came here for a treat after reading reviews on Trip Advisor. If you appreciate a great, home-cooked gourmet burger, then this is the place. It's just a tiny take-out style shop down a side street in Leeds but boy do they know how to produce the perfect delicious burger! Fresh as you like, amazing rolls, so juicy with generous toppings. The chicken fillet burger is amazing and the "smoke back" is incredible. The fries again....perfect skin on caramelised deliciousness. Definitely worth finding. My only criticism, they need a bigger place, more tables and a beer fridge! Go now......

Reviewed May 23, 2014

Delicious! great burgers, great fries, awesome milkshake. A bit pricey but worth it!

Travelled a long way and the food would have probably been better had we eaten it sooner but everything was prepared and packed well so was still really tasty. Proper burgers!!

Reviewed May 23, 2014

Whilst Hyde Park is full of various take-away joints, none even come close to Boss Burgers. Although the menu is limited, it did not find this was a problem as I still struggled to choose between the Moozadell and Smokestack. Perhaps they could do with including a more healthy vegetarian option such as a bean burger. After much deliberation, I got the Moozadell with goats cheese in exchange for mozzarella. The staff were only happy to oblige! The burger was divine and I did not regret my choice! The portions were large and filling and the price was reasonable. I did not get the sweet potato fries but I was assured they were equally as tasty. The service was quick despite it being busy with other takeaway orders and sit-in meals. I will definitely be back to Boss Burgers to sample their other burgers and the eton mess milkshake which caught my eye. Boss Burgers is more suited as a take-away as there is limited sitting and it is busy with people waiting on their take-away orders. I was impressed to see their 'goodlife' burger which is in conjunction with 'goodlife' events. This is a great idea to boost sales for both parties! Keep up the good burgers bosses..

1  Thank Liz_H1234
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

Decided to visit Boss Burgers as we were going to a gig at the Brudenell close by and after reading other TA reviews. So glad we did. Really friendly service and great food. The Smokehouse burger was delicious and cost £6.50. Great value considering the quality. I hope they branch out elsewhere. Please come to Pudsey!!!

Reviewed May 19, 2014

The burger that every student is talking about. After countless recommendations I had to go and see what all the fuss was about in the latest addition to the already busy Hyde Park takeaway market. After visiting however it is insulting to consider Boss Burgers in that bracket as it is in a league of its own, serving arguably the best burger in Leeds.

Not only is the food (including the homemade mayo?) fantastic and very well priced but the staff equally so, they obviously take pride in what they are trying to achieve.

My only reason for not giving an Excellent rating is that I think a few dessert options would be a great addition to the menu.

Regardless, I'll be back for more.