“Good Family Friendly Restaurnt”
Review of COSMO Leeds Trinity Restaurant - CLOSED

COSMO Leeds Trinity Restaurant
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Good Family Friendly Restaurnt”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

This is our second visit now and we have had excellent service and food for both visits The second time we went it was busier but food was restocked quickly and there was lots of variety for adults and children. The food is reasonably priced and it is child friendly. Plates were cleared as soon as they were finished and there were always plenty of staff around to order drinks and to get the bill. I would recommend booking in advance though as if you turn up on the day you can be waiiting up to 1 hour for a table.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Something for everyone”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

My family and I met some friends in Leeds, and they recommended this place because it has all sorts of different food: sushi, teppanyaki, pizza, curry, ..... I thought the food was pretty good too.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Adam F
Bradford, United Kingdom
“COSMO CARD”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I went to Cosmo Leeds on my fifth visit, brought my Cosmo card which it says fifth visit free drink but the staff and the manager insisted that I could avail my free drink on my sixth visit. I find it ridiculous because I got the free drink on my third visit as stated in the card and not on the fourth visit. Hope the management will make this things clear. It's not the £2.40 drink but it's the principle don't mislead the custromers. I'm very disappointed.

3 Thank AlgerHamac
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Fab meal”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

We came to cosmo on a Saturday afternoon, we were seated quickly and put in a nice booth at the far wall. The atmosphere is great there. We tried a lot of what was on offer and we were very pleased. The only issue we did have was with one male waiter, on bringing us a bottle of wine without wine glasses we requested some glasses and he became quite rude as though bringing the glasses was too much of an issue for him. Nevertheless we had a lovely meal and a great experience in all. We will return!

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Mostly good food, great service, good atmosphere”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

First things first - the eat all you can buffet costs £15 and any expectations of cordon blue cooking need to be abandoned from the outset - corners have to be cut to provide the range of food on offer and make a profit. Having said that, the array of dishes on offer is astounding and I went to the restaurant with a friend with the intention of making pigs of ourselves and we achieved that objective with ease.

We arrived without making a reservation and we were led to our table within five minutes. A waitress/guide explained the system and took us on a tour of the food available: English roast dinners, Italian dishes, Sushi food, Korean food cooked in front of you, Chinese dishes, Indian dishes and a selection of dim sum plus salads. Being avid carnivores the vegetarian dishes and salads were largely ignored and we went on a protein gorge-fest. The Korean chef knocked up some squid and steak which was perfectly cooked and seasoned, the vast majority of the dishes were tasty and appealing but it has to be said that the Indian dishes had more than a hint of commercial bulk purchased sauces in them. There was no shortage of most items and a minor nark was that some of the accessories like naans need to be monitored regularly to make sure that they do not dry out and become crisp and hard.

The beer was reasonably priced at £3 per pint and we were sated with six platefuls - I told you we were pigs. The very appealing puddings were ignored. It wasn't a matter of choice we had no room left for them. We waddled off after settling the bill and leaving a decent tip for the exemplary service - we had our plates removed after the completion of each plateful and the staff's friendliness was beyond reproach.

A fantastic value experience and one to be repeated. We're taking fifteen colleagues with us in the next few weeks. It's unrealistic to expect to enjoy every dish though there wasn't anything served that was unpleasant. I am confident that all in our expanded group including the picky eaters will have an enjoyable evening when we get there.

1 Thank Vernon L