“Very good quality of food for a buffet ” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of COSMO Leeds Trinity Restaurant - CLOSED

COSMO Leeds Trinity Restaurant
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Very good quality of food for a buffet ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

I got impressed by the quality of food and how tasty it was compared to other buffets I have visited. Normally, food in buffets is tasty enough but not that exciting. I can say that this one has dishes that are really excellent. So far, I prefer it from the other famous buffets in Leeds. The variety of dishes is not vast but I understand that this is what makes the quality better. Moreover, I love the option of bottomless drinks that you can refill as much as you want. The decoration is minimal and modern but at least very easy to move around. I have visited the restaurant twice so far and my opinion hasn't changed. It worths a visit.

1 Thank MariaGreek

Twyford, England, United Kingdom
“Great value, clean & tidy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014

We have "done" Cosmo elsewhere before, but this was our first Leeds experience. Can't fault it. Good value, LOADS of choice under one roof, all fresh. Just great for a large get together (we had a party of 11) and it's all self service so you can pick and choose what you eat, repeating your favourites until you explode :-) Drink is reasonably priced. Its not gourmet posh nosh and it's certainly not a romantic candle lit meal for two, but for a family or bunch of friends I don't think you can go wrong.

Restaurant is very clean and tidy, and staff are all helpful.

1 Thank Bernie L
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Cosmo beats Red Hot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014

After getting told there would be a 30 minute wait at red hot buffet we tried Cosmo after a friend recommended it. We went in and straight away we noticed the very well finished and stylish décor. After being seated and getting drinks (which were very reasonable) we had a look around and saw a vast array of food from around the world (Chinese, Thai, Indian, Japanese, Mediterranean, English etc.). The food quality was very good for a buffet and the chefs were happy to cook things for you such as prawns, steak, fish, chicken etc. The staff were polite and efficient and the meal felt like great value for money (we went Saturday lunch so it was £9.99/head). Desserts were very good with a good range of cakes, fruit and a chocolate fountain. We will definitely go back.

1 Thank vvhalley
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Not that impressed...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014

Went on a lunch time and have to admit i was completely underwhelmed with the quality and choice of the food - did not inspire me to try on an evening. There are better places in leeds if you like the concept of "all you can eat". The restaurant looks quite nice but after a while you just feel like you are eating in a bunker (its lower than the street level) ad it lost its appeal on me. Next time i am in Leeds i will be trying Origin 7.

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Cawthorne, United Kingdom
“Taking a great restaurant concept & styling it up!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

I have visited many buffet style meal machines and been disappointed that they degenerate into school canteens serving cold, but hot-lamped to death, below average bilge.
I took some fussy eating teenagers to COSMO to celebrate a birthday of one of them. They chose exactly what they fancied from an absolutely VAST choice from many different continents, and wolfed the lot! Many a clean plate was promptly replaced by cheerful but unobtrusive staff in preparation for replenishment. They didn't even over sell replacement drinks (which I suspect is how these restaurants gain profit!)
Loved it! Would strongly recommend.
Great decor, great loos (the definitive measure?) Comfortable. Warm staff. Strongly patronized by the discerning Oriental diners (another good sign!)
Could handle some background music.
No shock when the bill arrived. I do worry about how much wastage the place would generate. Will they go bust soon? I hope not before we get to go again!

2 Thank hammerithome