All reviews an early flight car park vending machine stayed here breakfast box travel lodge family room one night room was clean minutes walk away within walking distance overnight stay what it says on the tin next morning good nights sleep tea and coffee room key
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here overnight prior to flying out from Leeds Bradford airport. Although the room was clean and comfortable, the shower was awkward to use. We felt the price was over the top considering there was no breakfast included (Im referring to the price you would pay elsewhere for B & B) and was probably justified by Travelodge for the proximity to the airport. I thought they had a cheek to charge for the car park for just one night. We paid £52 for a room which had jumped from £39 just a few weeks earlier and would have been £77 had we booked it on the day. Wouldn't say it was value for money and would look elsewhere in future if I was flying from Leeds Bradford.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It might be me, but I come from the background of public safety, so please take note!!! This property is on two floors, Both the ground floor and first floor fire doors were wedged open, wedges not a guest propping open a door, but deliberate action by the hotel.. The rooms were, as one would expect from a Travelodge, clean, comfortable and affordable. The staff were polite and welcoming. That said, there was a £6.00 charge for parking the car (my wife thought it was £8.00, but I thought it was £6.00). I have seen what ignoring fire safety laws can deliver. I would rather sleep in our car than visit this Travelodge again. Does this company not have "secret shoppers" who can highlight such behaviour?.

Room Tip: Go somewhere which is safe.
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
TravelodgeUK, Tilly from the Social Media Team at Travelodge Leeds Bradford Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for submitting your review of our Leeds Bradford Airport.

We're so sorry to hear about your recent experience and would like to hear more about your stay. May we kindly request you contact us with the link or a copy of your TripAdvisor review, via our website so our customer service team can investigate your visit with the hotel.

Thank you again for posting your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Clean and fresh when entering the large room which was very well decorated. The Bed and pillows were very comfortable and ideal when flying from Leeds /Bradford airport only a 10 minute walk away.I will stay here again when flying from this airport

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed September 7, 2018

Price was good - £63 for the room, without breakfast, booked a couple of days prior to the stay - midweek in September.

Car park machine didn't work, and the vending machine was only working intermittently. Travelodge need to look at both of these things.

However the service was excellent. The guy at the reception desk booked me parking online for £5.25 for 24 hours. Also promptly gave me a 2nd room key, when I locked myself out.

There's a pub carvery 10 minutes walk away and the airport is right across the road - 5 minutes walk and you're at the terminal.

The rooms are not the quietest, but I'm a seasoned traveller and took ear plugs with me and have a white noise app on my phone. These blocked out the noise of the excited family who were staying down the hall, and the person walking around in the room above. So I slept soundly from 10pm until 4.15pm. Tip - ask for a first floor room to avoid noisy footsteps above.

So - all in all, it's not the Ritz Carlton, but the service is good, the room clean and tidy with everything I required, and it was a good price. I'd certainly consider staying again.

Room Tip: choose a first floor room to avoid creaky footstep noises from above
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Salad_Daze3
Reviewed September 4, 2018

We landed very late on the night and were very tired, so we were glad to only have a quick 5 minute walk to the hotel from the airport. When we arrived, the receptionist was very warm and friendly and made the effort to converse with us and make sure we understood everything we needed. The room itself was small but tidy, well maintained and modern. The beds were extremely comfy and I had a great nights sleep! Bathroom was clean and well maintained and the shower was easy to operate. Nice limited selection of teas/coffees etc. Would have been nice to have an extra chair for under the desk though. Pleasant view out of the window too. Only issue was someone above us stomping about early morning, but this is not the hotels fault. Check out time is also very convenient- no need to rush!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family