“Very filling and tasty”

Cuisines: American, Mexican, Central American
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I ordered the haloumi and mushroom burrito, except they had ran out of mushrooms so got riasfed vegetables instead. Initially I was disappointed but when I actually got the burrito the vegetables were done so well I forgot all about the mushrooms! The sauce the vegetables had on them was amazing. Kind of like a smoky and spicy combo. The haloumi was cooked really nicely. The most impressive part of the burrito had to be the amount of filling. It was chock full of cheese, vegetables and beans in every bite. Sometimes burrito places can skimp on the filling but this certainly left me satisfied. The burrito doesn't come with any sides but with the amount you get in the burrito you probably don't need them to be honest. At only £6 it is worth it.

Would definitely go back if I went back to Leeds.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Waited in queue for ages was ignored by staff even though everyone in front of me had been served. Finally ordered my food - I was last one in there at this point - and paid with the young lad working the tills, only to be yelled at by what I assume is the manager because I didn't tell her what I'd ordered?? (I'd already paid for my food and told my order to the lad serving, who seemed to have run off into the back without telling the manager (who was preparing the meals). So your lack of communication is the customers fault? Unbelievable! I was so shocked I didn't know how to respond - my friend who was with me couldn't believe it either. The lad who had served me came running from the back and tried to explain to the manager what I'd ordered. She seemed so pissed off with ME??? Abrasive, rude and horrible bitter person - not the sort of person who should be running a customer outlet. Boycotting this place and telling all my work colleagues to forget it and go round the corner to Bar Burrito - they may be a chain but would prefer pleasant service and a friendly face any day over this!

2  Thank Swoshbuck
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Had a halumi and mushroom Burrito. Was to tasty we ordered a second. Don't forget to have it with a curiosity cola :-)

Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

Went opportunistically into this place as have visited other Burrito places in Leeds previously and was pleasantly surprised! The service was friendly and informative and the burrito was fantastic! I had pulled pork, the meal was full of flavour, hot sauce could be added but I didn't require it and very reasonably priced in comparison to barburrito which for the same content would set you back £7 and the taste isn't comparable! Would recommend highly for anyone to try

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Went here last night, absolutely gorgeous food, there is a variety of filling choices, I chose the pulled pork and it was delicious, packed with rice,cheese, salsa, beans, hot sauce etc, I also had a side of nachos which were also delicious and a fantastic price, HIGHLY recommended.

1  Thank spendleb48