“Beautifully tasty burritos.”

Cuisines: American, Mexican, Central American
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

We went here the other day and sat upstairs to eat our burritos, which were brought up to us by the very friendly American woman. The burritos were really really good - very tasty but not over the top. This is more like what I remember Californian burritos to be (I remember being disappointed when I 1st got a burrito at the Headrow chain place due to the serious lack of taste). Upstairs has a couple of sofas, comfy chairs and some stools overlooking outside (good for a bit of people watching!). I also noticed that the sound system upstairs sounded really nice - even though it was at a suitably low volume. The kitchen vents seemed quite noisy, but that noise wasn't annoying at all - a bit like air con noise - and I guess it would stop it sounding to dead when it wasn't heaving with people. This is definitely our new place in town for burritos!

2  Thank pitchtwit