“Typical modern eatery”

Cuisines: Pub
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Typical modern eatery”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Having never been here before, and looking for somewhere for a family meal, called in for a drink and to have a good look round. I guess it is very much in keeping with all the other eateries, I first thought I had wandered into a Wetherspoons, but no, however they all look very similar to me, wasn't too impressed with the tables and seating in the main pub area, but there are some other styles of seating if you prefer and a mezzanine floor away from the main area.
As I was here I decided to scrutinise the menu, and I must say that it was quite appealing with a good choice and selection at very reasonable prices, will definitely have to try it sometime in the near future. The building used to be our local Picture House (cinema to the younger reader) and then the local Bingo Hall before becoming a pub, the building façade has remained mainly unaltered during all its different uses. Will definitely come back and try the food.

Visited September 2013