“Delicious!”
Review of Viyan - CLOSED

Viyan
Cuisines: Turkish, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: High-quality Turkish cuisine. Our menu offers a large variety of authentic Turkish cuisine.
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Just back from two weeks in Turkey and missing the food so couldn't wait to try the food at Viyan Turkish restaurant recently opened on Street Lane. We weren't disappointed. Delicious mixed starters followed by mixed kebabs - tender lamb and juicy chicken cooked to perfection. Great service too. Will definitely be visiting again.

2  Thank Nicola E
Dee_37_99, partner at Viyan, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Thank you for your review, glad we were able extend your Turkish holiday back in Leeds.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Visited here for the first time today, sat outside and enjoyed a late breakfast, I had eggy bread with cucumber and roasted tomatos/side salad garnish along with a good Latte, My friend had a omelette as we were too early for their lunch menu. The food was good, service too and the washrooms were clean modern. I was surprised that this restaurant/cafe was not busier unlike the ones eitherside, as having been to both of them before I would definatly choose this one above them now. The waiters do tend to stand at the door to look out and I wonder if this puts the 'very english' off.
Would recommend you try, I notice it is open evenings has a child menu (mixture of english and turkish dishes) and a interesting turkish menu for adults. which I can not wait to try! Give it ago and support this lovely well done out place!

4  Thank oldhogs
Dee_37_99, Partner at Viyan, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

Thank you for your review of our restaurant. We welcome your feedback and will take on board your comments. Viyan only opened on Friday 23rd August, although it was a restaurant previously it has been closed for a short time for refurbishment, which may explain why we were not as busy as you might have expected. As our first reviewer it is nice to now you enjoyed our food and plan to return. We look forward to welcoming you to Viyan in the near future.