1,394 results
All reviews car park busy road pay and display minute walk budget hotels extra pillows ring road tgi fridays shower room leeds centre short stay would stay again bed was comfortable train station one night stay excellent value for money first direct arena
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff are friendly and helpful. The hotel is new, clean and comfortable and is good value. The rooms are clean, large and have an en suite pod type bathroom. The main issue is there is no hotel car park so you have to use the Council Car Park opposite.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Janet C, General Manager at Ibis Leeds Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Mark D,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your most recent trip to Ibis Leeds Centre.

I am pleased to read your positive comments in regards to your hotel stay the hotel itself, the breakfast and most pleasing of all the staff feedback.

I would like to quickly take this opportunity to address your concerns regarding the parking, you are correct in your comments that the closest car park is Leeds City west Street car park operated by the local council, further information available via the Leeds gov website.The hotel staff are always happy to assist in helping you locate this from the hotel and can provide directions and a map to the car park at reception. I hope this helps and would encourage you to visit us again on your stay in Leeds.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

friendly check in staff and was put on the 5th floor ,my friend had issues with the entry exit card though .The hotel does overlook very busy roads so if your sensitive to noise ask them before hand although the windows when closed cut out a lot of the noise.Its about 10 min walk from the train station

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family

Dear Graham F,

Thank you for your kind words about your stay at Ibis Leeds centre.

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your weekend at the beer festival, I will pass your comments on to the team who will be happy to hear they have made a difference.

I hope we can welcome you back to the hotel on your next visit in the near future.

Reviewed August 29, 2018

Ideally situated for the Grand Theatre. We were lucky to have a room with a walk in shower and large bathroom. Beds were clean and comfortable and free wifi is always a bonus, Although we were facing the busy main road we heard no noise due to the excellent triple glazing, Air conditioning if needed. All staff were very friendly and helpful and the reception staff, who were kept very busy when we were there, were extremely calm and polite. Free refreshments in reception area, which is very rare these days. A decent Continental breakfast with plenty of choice.

Room Tip: Lower floor
Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Janet C, Front Office Manager at Ibis Leeds Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Dear Kazstott,

Thanks for your nice review!! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us!
Our staff will always be available for any assistance, I’m happy to hear that we did a great job!

We can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

I loved this Hotel me and my dad will only stay there as the staff are amazing always very helpful, the breakfast is 5 star and the kitchen staff are brilliant ,very clean and beautiful place . And will be back very soon just want to thank all the staff for a great stay every time

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

Thanks for your amazing feedback michellephelan352,

We are grateful that you could take time to write those kind words after your recent visit and a 5* review

I'm thrilled that your experience exceeded your expectations as you found our location ideal to explore the city and our modern facilities and breakfast excellent and. I have also taken note of your compliments regarding our Team. I will make sure to let them all know how pleased you were with their services and how much of a positive impact they made on your stay.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Great hotel, very modern close to centre, we walked in via the headrow. Breakfast was good, lots of choice and eat as much as you want. Comfy bed and compact but good bathroom. We stayed one night as we were going to a wedding in Leeds the next day

Stayed: August 2018

"Great hotel" wow, thank you again for this wonderful comment following your stay with us. We are definitely looking forward to welcome you back soon at the hotel.