“Good budget accommodation”
Review of Ibis Leeds Centre

Ibis Leeds Centre
Ranked #32 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Reviewed March 11, 2014

We stayed at the Ibis for one night. We were on the top floor in a twin room. It was clean & comfortable. The shower was a walk in type which was new for us. It was clean & the water hot, We slept OK but the room was a bit hot for us, but that`s personal choice. We didn`t eat or drink there, Reception staff were friendly & helpful. Good budget accommodation.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
IbisManagementTeam, Assistant Manager at Ibis Leeds Centre, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review further to your recent stay with us at Ibis Leeds Centre. I'm delighted to read such feedback and I'm sure the team will be delighted to read it also.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Assistant Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,277)

Reviewed March 10, 2014

A very well located hotel close to the Leeds inner ring road and city centre. Inside the staff are helpful and the reception area is well lit. Parking is easily reached within a traffic island, although you do have to run the gauntlet in crossing the busy road to get to the hotel. The room was basic but clean although it felt a bit like a cabin on a ferry. I didn't find the bed particularly comfortable and the breakfast was virtually inedible.

But for under £50 you aren't going to do much better.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to post a review. I'm delighted to hear you had a good stay with us. For future reference there are 2 pedestrian walk ways to get to the hotel from the car park, one at either end of the car park these make it much safer to get to the hotel.

See you on your next visit hopefully!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Arrived as we was visiting Leeds for a night arrived at reception was very Ignorant staff who served me and my partner. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable had a slight issue with the key card on the hotel room door , When me and my partner checked out of the hotel we didn't receive any thank - you very un polite on reception when checking in and out of the hotel. There needs to be more explanation to when the check out times are also how to find my room . Apart from staff been unmanned I would say this is a alright hotel for the night ( Would not stay longer )

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Karl A
IbisManagementTeam, Assistant Manager at Ibis Leeds Centre, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to post a review further to your stay with us. I'm disappointed to read the points raised regards the staff, I'm sure it wasn't their intention to be ignorant. I'm delighted to hear you found our new beds comfy.

I hope you will consider staying with us on your next visit to Leeds.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

When most "bedbox" chain hotels in the area were £90+ per night but this one was £62 you have to understand that this is a real budget hotel and therefore expectations need to be adjusted to cater for that.

However I still expect a clean room and a good nights sleep with everything working.
And that's exactly what I got, can't ask for more.

Add to that check in was quick and easy, there is a bar and I believe there is a breakfast facility.

So my overall view is that it does its job very well, and I wouldn't hesitate in staying again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank arthurh
IbisManagementTeam, Assistant Manager at Ibis Leeds Centre, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to post a review further to your stay with us.

I'm delighted to read such feedback. We hope we can accommodate you on your next visit to Leeds.

Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

One night stay was ok for one night. I'm a big hilton fan and obviously this isn't in the same league but it did the job.
Staff were friendly and helpful at check in. Room on the 8th floor - quiet and not near a lift as requested.
Rooms are like something you would expect to find on ikea. Basic - no coat hangers so make sure you take your own. The bathroom remiss me of a pop up one and the light in there is like the search lamp at colditz.
The bed however was really comfy and I got a pretty good nights sleep.
My one issue was actually how warm it was in the room. I was roasting at various points throughout the night.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to give us feedback further to your stay with us.

I'm delighted to hear you had a nice sleep in our new Ibis 'Sweet Bed'. (The You Tube Clips are worth watching!) Your feedback is very important to us.

Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

This was our second stay at the Ibis in Leeds where we come to visit our daughter who is at uni here. I am not too familiar with the standards in budget hotels but for the money, this one probably does exceed expectations. The hairdryer (one that is powerful and one that you actually get to plug in rather than those ridiculous attached to the wall, weak things) is provided, which was great! The room is perfectly functional with an easy to clean shower room. The staff are friendly and the hotel is located well for accessing Leeds centre and station. We did notice a shortage of staff in the restaurant/bar area in the evenings but no one seemed to be too concerned about waiting for what seemed an age to get served. I don't think we'd have any problems about staying here again.

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your review. I am glad you had a good stay with us. See you on your next trip hopefully!

Kind regards,

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Really pleased with this hotel. Very friendly staff, clean modern rooms, free wifi, tv and inexpensive breakfast. Car park is just outside the hotel and is free between 10pm and 8am. The reception girls were very helpful as well.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hubert F

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the kind words further to your stay with us at Ibis Leeds Centre. Your feedback will be shared with the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind Regards