“Quaint, quirky & welcoming!”

Just Grand! Vintage Tearoom
Ranked #1 of 32 Dessert in Leeds
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 1, 2014

If you love vintage, quirky and fun afternoons then visiting Just Grand is a must! The owners personally welcomed us & took the time to have a chat with us too! The décor is amazing and transports you back in time in a magical way. I selected the afternoon tea option which came with a selection of finger sandwiches, fruit cake & cheese, a pot of delicious tea and the most amazing black pepper & strawberry scone with clotted cream, all for an amazing price.
So if you are ever in Leeds make sure you make time to visit this amazing tea house...try & book in advance to avoid disappointment!

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

My friend treated me to a lovely vintage lunch at this gorgeous boutique cafe. The food was absolutely gorgeous and the chocolate scones were delicious, moist and moreish. The owners really make sure that everyone receives the highest level of personalised service. A real treat for lunch in Leeds. Highly recommended.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Two of my friends and I celebrated my birthday here last week and everything was fabulous from the drinks to the cakes to the service...I even got a birthday balloon. How lovely! The service wasn't rushed as they became full however this was ok because we felt we could enjoy our experience in peace and have a good catch up. The range of food was great and they even had options for a gluten-free and vegan diets. The rose tea is beautiful and the portions of cake are just enough after a sanwich and scone. I have already recommended this place to others and will most certainly be visiting again. It's good to have an independent cafe with a twist and support the locals rather than the chains. Keep up the good work, guys!

Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

The atmosphere in this place really relaxed me after a while - and I was feeling much more human again by the time we left.

There is great old swing music playing and loads of subtle touches - menus attached to old LP sleeves (some with hilarious fashion on!), small blue salt sachets with the crisps that came with my sandwich (like you used to get in old crisp packets), vintage decor and crockery - and pretty much everything in the place. My egg mayo sandwich was fresh and delicious.

It's obviously really family friendly and seemed to attract quite a happy bunch of people.

Will definitely go back!

Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

A good variety of nice teas and something to go with it. Can strongly recommend a freshly made tea cake. Affordable prices in the middle of the city. An English tearoom with music and decor from the 60's. Add nice personel to that.