“Another lovely visit!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Return visit to celebrate two birthdays. Once again we were so pleased with our choice of venue. Wonderful atmosphere, lovely food and a lovely ending with a birthday candle cake for my birthday!! Amazing food too!!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Went as a group of 11. Service was fantastic, food was beautiful, price was very reasonable, amenities were very clean. Will definitely return.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I went to Rice last year for my birthday in July. We were a party of six which included my mum (who isn't easy to please when it comes to food)! We all had a lovely memorable experience at Rice. The food was excellent as was the service. My mum still talks about it! The staff were attentive and very friendly. The complimentary drink at the end of the night were a perfect end to a lovely evening.

I'm in the process of organising another get together at Rice again.

1  Thank m k
Reviewed February 5, 2013

2 of us went for dinner at the end of January. The staff were really friendly and a good laugh.
The menu was excllent and the food was too. All fresh ingedients, no sign of any additives. Curries had proper depth. Really good value high qulity small restaurant. Will go again.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I visited this restaurant in a party of 4 last night and was very impressed. My wife and I shared a Sizzling Mix starter which was excellent value at £3.25 each. I then had a Agni Karahi Lamb which, at £7.95 was excellent. It comes flamed with brandy which adds an excellent flavour to a traditional Karahi curry (which is my favourite anyway). The restaurant was full when we arrived (at about 8.30pm) and was pretty empty when we left. The staff are attentive and friendly (apart from the waiter who took the order who was quite surly). Drinks also a fair price. Total bill incl 2 x bottles of wine was around £100 for 4. It's quite small but that adds to the ambiance