“Great Night!”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I visited The Yorkshire Crust for their St George's themed dinner night. The service for our large table was excellent with the staff being friendly and accommodating for anything we needed. The food served was excellent......individual beef wellington a particular highlight. Only small grumble would be some more veg to go with it!

Look forward to visiting again.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

Used outside catering for a 2 day company conference and received great service from start to finish. I briefed Craig 2 weeks beforehand and he speedily sent over menus and different options for us to choose from. The brief was a gourmet buffet for 10 people. First day we opted for a hot buffet, which providing that the venue had minimal catering facilities was great - the food was served hot and extremely tasty. Second day was a cold gourmet buffet, which again was great. It is actually the second time we have used the company as we used them for a 1 day seminar last year. Organisation and service are first class and we hope to use again soon.

1  Thank Gemma O
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Lovely place, gently staff and amazing food.
I went with my friends for have a breakfast. I had a full english breakfast with a very good italian coffee...like we say in Italy
"DELIZIOSO"

2  Thank Alessio B
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Service great. Best cappuccino I've ever had and I totally recommend the bacon buttees...even if you don't like bacon. I've only been for breakfast so far and cannot wait to go for a later meal in the future. There's a wide range in options for just breakfast though, there has to be something to suit your fancy.
Both eat in and take out options. Worth a visit!

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Went on Italian night.Thought the food was spot on.Well presented & tasted great.Recommend a visit & I will definitely be going again.