“Nice food just slight niggle re set menu (or lack of)” 4 of 5 bubbles

Gazis Indian Restaurant
Ranked #611 of 1,790 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lee, United Kingdom
“Nice food just slight niggle re set menu (or lack of)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

I really like this restaurant and have been many times and they advertise through the week they do a offer £10.95 for starter/main plus naan or rice. However I have been there once a week for the past 3 weeks and each time we have not been shown or told about this offer.

Each time I have enquired if it is still on and yes it has been, then why not offer it with the full menu? Last night I asked again and the waiter gave me the incorrect information about what we could have and when I queried that it was different to last week, he checked and informed that yes, I was right!

Surely if you are offering it, then show it to your customers as if I hadn't of asked our bill would have been a lot more, or if you don't want to do it, then don't advertise it - simple.

Otherwise good experience and staff pleasant.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Takeaway service in ten minutes plus another ten minutes plus......”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Ordered two mains and two sides and told would be a 45 to 60 min wait before delivery. 60 mins later no delivery so rang them and was told oh yes we've not got anything on time tonight, ten mins later it arrived minus some of the order and cold, rang them and told another ten minutes. Never bothered with another ten minutes , no discount no apology no more business, and the food when reheated in microwave tasted plastic most went into the bin

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Great tasty food with friendly atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Indian overlooking Horsforth Park, take your own alcohol, wine beers etc. Food is really tasty, never had a bad experience. Prices very reasonable , car parking in the park, flood lit. I recommend the Meat Thali starter for 2 or 3 which comes on a hot plate wth large onion bhaji, lamb and chicken tikka Sheesh kebab and tandoori chicken, fabulous. Love the chicken tikka oriental masala sauce as well. My wife likes the chicken Dansak. Basically whichever your preference I'm sure you will have a great meal. Recommended a friend recently and they loved it too.
Very friendly staff, enjoy

Visited January 2014
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Amazing curry. Best I've had in a long time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Such a wonderful place on my doorstep just sorry to the owners that u have not been here before....this place is wonderful, the food best by far. The ambiance, service, and cost 5. We are coming back!!!

2 Thank Caroline O
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“yummmmy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

Was very happy with the service and the food. The waiter recomended me chicken korai and I loved it. Back soon...

• Visited October 2013