“Fantastic Food, Speedy Service, Lovely staff!”
Review of Win Bar Farsley

Win Bar Farsley
Ranked #507 of 1,837 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Food, Speedy Service, Lovely staff!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Had a wonderful time at this restaurant. Staff warm and welcoming, food was delicious couldn't stop telling my friend how "nice" it was all night! We were served extremely quickly and the presentation of the food was beautiful.

Really lovely place and we are returning again tomorrow evening so will see if it lives up to its previous experience :-)

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank RaeRae1313

“Friendly and filling”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Me and my Gran visited on a Friday dinner time after seeing the main meal and soft drink for £4.95 offer. This was a bargain because you got a decent sized meal. I was definitely full enough afterwards. I also had an appetizer off the menu which was lovely and plentiful. The only thing i found which is only my preference is my meal was a little bland. Apart from that everything else perfect. Just a shame there werent more people in there for an atmosphere as there was only us two there the whole stay. Well worth a visit!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Natalie B
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Great again!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

After our last visit we recommended the restaurant to our friends and family. As it was my fathers birthday we decided to celebrate here. There were 6 of us this time and we pre-booked a table. The food was once again excellent and could not be faulted. The staff were friendly and acknowledged us from our previous visit. One thing that i did find odd was that we ordered 2 bottles of wine for our table, the rose wine came and that was cold, however the bottle of white was not chilled. When I requested an ice bucket to put it in the young waitress brought once but it had no ice in it!!! We laughed about this and explained to her that we needed ice to make the wince cold and she soon brought us some! The previous review re tap water must have made a difference as I am happy to report that we were not charged for ours. We had such a good time that will be back...for my Mothers birthday this weekend!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Tiamaria07
“Got charged for tap water! Pointed out you can't charge and they wouldn't have it...”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Such a shame as very good food but even though establishments should provide tap water free of charge the owners would not accept that they could not charge!! The way this was not addressed was very poor indeed and spoilt the evening we settled the bill but will not be going back

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank Fenti41
“Great Value”
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

We visited here with friends to give it a try after hearing good things about it around Farsley as I live in the area and the restaurant was fairly new. The restaurant is nice inside small but has seating upstairs. My starter was ok but main course really nice. The menu is really large and service was good. Great Value for a restaurant and large portions. Would defo return although I do think North Sea restaurant in Stanningley is better but is more expensive so for value for money this place is really good.

• Visited May 2013